💙

Chapter 8- Pitty Party 😒

"How I'm jealous? You over there fuckin bitches behind my back."
•◦ ◦•

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞💕

I walked into my first period class. I ignored Erika as she took her seat. She irking my soul right now. I can't believe I heard that shit over the phone. I mean we not really in a relationship. So what am I mad for?

I pulled out my AirPods putting them in my ears. Then I opened Spotify and put on Gang Gang ft. Don Toliver. This shit was a vibe not ganna lie.

The teacher finally walked in and handed out worksheets. We pulled out our notebooks to take notes. After the notes we had to do the review worksheet. Because we have dumb ass test Tomorrow.

Erika was talking to this one girl. I know they ain't talking about that assignment. Damn I must be jealous. What if I heard wrong? What if they weren't fuckin while I was in the phone.

I opened my phone going to messages. I tapped on Erika name. The I sent her a message.

Messages...

𝐌𝐞: hey

𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚: 😐

𝐌𝐞: who you talking to? And what about?👀

𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚: the assignment, and good morning to you too.

𝐌𝐞: don't start with me✋🏾

𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚: you know you like it though😂

𝐌𝐞: I really don't, but go off😑

𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚: whatever bye, jealous ass.😔

𝐌𝐞: How I'm jealous? You over there fuckin bitches behind my back. Like you don't gaf about my feelings. You owe me a HUGE apology.😕

𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚: HOWWWW?? You know what I'm sorry🥺

𝐌𝐞: you can't apologize over text😭

𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚: fine after school😏

This bitch crazy. I closed my phone and finished my left overs. Ain't no way I was ganna finish this food last night.

*Short and sweet chapter, but the book will be moving a little faster. I'm planning on a second book soon. Not sure yet I'll let you know.*

・❥・
Next time on...ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶