💙

Chapter 9- Want You Back🥺

"I think I want you back."
•◦ ◦•

𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚❤️‍🔥

I was ready to leave this school as soon as I sent that text to Jasmine. I wanted to do something special for her. I want her back.

The last bell rang. I basically ran to the parking lot and drove home. I wasn't playing games at all. I avoided Jay at school all day. Because of obvious reasons like the fact that my baby ignoring me.

I never knew how love felt before. But I found that in Jasmine. She is all mines. I don't care what a mother fucker wanna say. She don't know it yet but she mines.

I got home and began preparing a plan to make her ass mines.

----

I was finally done with my plan. I got mom out the house. The place was clean. My room was set for a sexy mood. The only thing I needed was food and my baby. Oh and a fuckin shower. That plan took a lot out of me.

I was in a rush as I called up multiple different restaurants. I wanted to set the tone for my baby. She is appreciated, and she should know just as much.

I found a great restaurant. I reserved a table for two hours. Hopefully we not there that long. I have other plans for her. And that's were my shower comes in. But before I jump in there I need to call Jasmine.

I'm not making plans to be sitting there lookin stupid asf. I know she wants an apology in person. So if she want it she finna come get it. Along with these deep strokes Mmh. I can already imagine her moans as she bites her lip. I want that feeling right now.

I tapped on her number, allowing it to ring. When she answered on the third rings.

Calling...

𝐌𝐞: hey baby

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞: who you callin baby? And why yah ass ran out of school like you got a hitta on yah ass.

𝐌𝐞: oh nun just wanted to prepare yah apology

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞: Mmh yeah, what about it

𝐌𝐞: I need you to get ready. Nun too casual or formal. It's just dinner.

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞: ok and where does the apology come in. Just sound like you want to stuff me of food.

𝐌𝐞: I'm ganna be there in an hour. Is that enough time for you to get ready. I have the table reserved for a while.

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞: yeah that's good. I can't wait to see you 💋

𝐌𝐞: oh you have no idea 🤷🏾‍♀️

❤︎

I pulled up at Jasmine house. I was set and ready for her. And I already know she finna look bomb as fuck. She always look good, regardless the occasion.

I seen her come outside. And run over to the car. She came inside and closed the door.

"Hey baby."

I said grabbing her neck. I didn't even give her a chance to say it back. I just started sucking the shit out of her lips. We were both moving in a synchronized motion. This lasted for a few more minutes.

Finally I backed up allowing her room to breathe. She seemed to be out of breathe. That wasn't good considering what I have planned for her. I smirked to myself knowing she was ganna be out of breathe all night.

I pulled off and headed downtown. The restaurant was in the inner city. So the place was probably ganna be crowded.

"So we're we going?"

She said tilting her head.

"Somewhere downtown."

"Yeah"

She said licking her bottom lip. I know I should be paying attention to the road. But her nasty ass keep trying me. She know that's not the downtown I meant.

We pull up to the restaurant. I opened the door for Jasmine. Then we walk in and to the counter. A waiter guided us to our table. We sat and chat for a while before we were asked if we wanted drinks.

"I'll take a glass of water."

I said not wanting to drink any alcohol yet.

"I'll take some red wine."

Jasmine said

"Alright then your drinks will be here in a minute."

"Thank you."

I said flashing the waitress a bright smile. Then I turned to Jasmine.

"Well alright then. You tryna get lit after this."

I said raising one brow. With a smirk on my face.

"Mmh that's sounds good. Maybe we can go to a bar or sum."

"Not quite what I was thinking. But sure if you want."

I said a bit disappointed. But I promised her an apology. So she gets to choose what we do.

Several minutes later the waitress came back. She asked us if we were ready to order.

"Uh yeah..."

I said flipping through the menu. I wasn't really big on steak but I'll try it.

"I'll get the steak, macaroni, and mixed cabbage."

Mmh just saying my order made my mouth water. My ass was hungry. I ain't eat nothin the whole day. That's because I know desert finna be good.

"And what can I get you."

She said smiling to Jasmine. I wasn't stressing about that. Jasmine knows wassup. But I'm ganna lie the waitress was pretty sexy. She had smooth dark skin, long legs, d cup breast, and a big white smile.

Jasmine closed her menu and proceeded to speak.

"I'll have the same as my girlfriend."

girlfriend

When did we establish that.

The food came shortly after. We are, talked, and stared at each other. I guess she was ready to get out of here too.

"Alright I'll leave the money on the table. Let's go Bae."

Jasmine said taking out her wallet.

"No, you don't need to pay for our food. I got it okay. I'm treating you."

"Oh come on Erika I got it. Let me do something to contribute. You don't have to do every thing all the time."

I put my hands up and allowed her to pay. I smiled as we held hands leaving the restaurant.

"You know something Jas."

"What is it Erika? You smiling mad hard."

I kept smiling as we sat inside the car. Then I turned towards her. I kissed her lips. Then backed up and spoke.

"I think I want you back."

・❥・
Next Time on... ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶