💙

Chapter 4- But We Only Playin😏

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Sexual themes

THIRD PERSON POV🎙

Erika steps back ashamed that she came to the door with her shirt backwards. Jasmine only smiled before asking if she could come in. Erika said sorry and stepped aside letting her in. Following Erika they head upstairs heading to her room. Erika's mom was lurking around the living room witnessing the interaction between the two. She smiled and walked out the front door.

JASMINE 💕

I follow her into a room filled with posters of basketball players, album covers, sneakers, a walk in closet, and the queen sized bed. I could get lost in the bed, allowing it to consume me. Shaking my head, I notice she was saying something.

"Here you can take a seat on my bed, it doesn't matter."

I take her offer and sat at the edge of the bed facing her large 55' inch tv. I notice her bend over looking for something behind the dresser. I got the chance to admire her well rounded ass, she wore baggy cloths but her ass was fattt. Idk how I'm going to avoid touching her. She straightens up turning on her PlayStation. She hands me a controller. And I thank her.

"Do you want anything to eat, sorry I didn't ask earlier?"-Erika

I shake my head, and she smiles walking into her bathroom leaving the door open. I notice her taking the t-shirt off revealing her D-Cup breast in a sports bra. Before she turns the shirt inside out, putting it back on correctly. I turned my head to the tv feeling her presence. She takes a seat next to me and the bed sinks a little. Grabbing her controller we start the game.

❤︎

"Yo wtf you definitely cheating." -Erika

"Nah you just mad I beat you again." -Jasmine

The game came to an end and I won the game 4-2. She was mad that I was just a better player. I sensed her leaning close to me so I avert my eyes from the tv. Landing them on her plump, and juicy lips, then up to her eyes. She turned away about to get up when I lift her chin and turned her face towards me.

Forcing her to look into my eyes, I place my lips on her's. Gliding my tongue along her lower lip asking for permission to enter. She parted HER lips and I stick my tongue in her mouth. Hearing her let out a moan, I began to feel tightness in my pelvis. I just knew my boxers were damp.

Taking hold of her neck I control the kiss which turns into a make out session. I feel her hand slide along my inner thigh making me whimper. She pulls away and looks at me. Licking her lips she began to speak.

"Idk what you think your doing, but if you keep this up-"

I interrupt her, by slamming my lips against her's again, and she moans. Tugging at my shirt I lift my arms allowing her to take it off. I did the same for her.

But I was completely surprised when she grabbed my neck laying me down on her bed. I suppress a moan as she nibbles on my neck.

I feel her hand travel down to my jeans. Feeling her hand slowly enter my boxers as she gently glides over my clit.

"Fuck your so wet for daddy."-Erika

I then let out a moan, that was trapped in my throat. Looking up I see her smirk as she tugs at my jeans, pulling them down along with my boxers.

She throws them somewhere in her room before pulling my legs apart. She places herself between my legs, and went to town.. like literally.

"Ooooh f-fuck, yesss."-Jasmine

I couldn't handle the way her tongue traveled inside of me. She reaches her hand up and gropes one on my breasts, playing with my nipple.
She speeds up her pace and curls her tongue inside of me.

"Yes daddy just like that. R-right there."-Jasmine

My toes curled and I lay my head back into her pillow as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Grabbing her head I guided her to go faster. She does so making me cum, riding out my climax on her fingers.

"Mmh daddy please"-Jasmine

Out of breath I begin to calm down, as she fingers me slowly letting me down from my high. She takes her fingers out and place them in she mouth. Looking me dead in the eye as she did so. Taking her fingers out of her mouth she kisses me allowing me to taste myself on her tongue. I moan into her mouth at the taste.

"Mhmm"-Jasmine

She separates from me and walks into the bathroom. She comes back with a rag and wipes me up, then heads back into the hallway. Being left alone I let the recent events set into my mind. I really just got head and fingered by Erika. Just saying her name in my head gave me butterflies.

ERIKA❤️‍🔥

I head downstairs, still surprised at how wet she was for me. She wanted this to happen just as much as I did. I had to make her mine now.

I head into the kitchen opening the pantry before grabbing a bag of takis . Opening the fridge I grab a sprite for my baby.

Leaving the kitchen and heading to the stairs I see the front door open. And I was surprised at what I was seeing, it couldn't be?

Who the hell were these people????

・❥・
Next time on...ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶