💙

Chapter 14- Moving Day🛩

"Yep fuck it I'm done."
•◦ ◦•

Jasmine💕

Ring...Ring

Shit I don't know what I'm going to do man. My phone keep ringing.

I have Keara tied up to a chair. And this bitch Jaylin won't wake the fuck up. I ain't mean to hit her ass so hard.

I have a knife in my hand ready to kill Keara. But my hand is shaking, fear is starting to take its form.

I don't know what to do. I don't wanna die, and I can't go to jail not again.

What's ganna happen now?

❤︎

Erika❤️‍🔥

Man why Jasmine not picking up her fuckin phone. I been standing out side her house for the past twenty minutes. To the point that I just sat my ass back in my car.

I really don't wanna move without letting her know first. But at this rate I won't be able to tell her before my flight tomorrow. And no my parents didn't force me into going. I really had no choice so there was no other option.

I want a new start. But I could have sworn that I found one in Jasmine. I guess not. I started the car and called her phone one last time.

"The person you have called has a voice mail box that has not been set up yet..goodbye."

Yep fuck it I'm done.

❤︎

"Here hurry, and put that suitcase in the trunk."

My mother told me passing me this heavy ass suitcase. I don't know why she can't leave on her own. I'm staying with my baby. I straight faced her.

"Lose the attitude Erika. I'm not playing with you."

My mother said snaking me in the back of the head.

I kissed my teeth. Before ducking my head, and avoiding another hit. My mama was crazy as fuck. She would beat yo ass Eid you ever tried talking back to her.

"I'm sorry."

I said giving her puppy eyes

Before putting the suitcase in the trunk. Dad came out the house with two more. Eventually the car was packed only leaving me a seat in the back.

"So we driving there, or we flying?"

I asked out of curiosity

"Well we was planing on driving. It wouldn't be too hard to get there. We have done it before."

Before..

"Okay"

Was all I said before I began to doze off to sleep. Driving in the car always put me to sleep.

❤︎

"Hey, wake up sleepy head. We almost there."

I hear someone say as they shook my arm.

"Mmh"

I said waking up

I was stretched out over some of the bags. Which reminded me of how much pain I was in. From sleeping in that awkward ass position for so long.

"What you mean we here? Like we in New York already ma?"

I asked out loud

"Yeah we here, just got off the bridge. But your mother went into the gas station. We needed gas, so we ganna fuel up then head straight to the Bronx after."

I nodded my head

I watched as the skyscrapers pass us. I watch the many cars, and taxis go about their business. The city could be a beautiful place.

At least when it wanted to be, at other times the city seemed like a burial ground. We don't have much good history here.

So many wonder why we left in the first place, but that's not my story to tell.

I smiled into the center mirror, watching my mother smile back at me. As she continued her drive pasted the Barkley Center.

"God please replenish my soul with the strength to overcome all challenges. That we may face in the following days."

"Amen"

My father said from the passenger seat.

"Grandpa here we come."

・❥・
Next Time on... ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶