💙

Chapter 17- I Miss You 😢

"To tell me that everything will be okay. I just need some reassurance."
•◦ ◦•

Jasmine💕

"Shit, were the fuck is she??"

I twisted, and turned in my room. Erika wasn't answering her phone. Not to mention that her house is like completely deserted.

I don't even know what I have done. I-I just can't think right now. My head is spinning like crazy.

"Fuck."

I said as my head hit the dresser and I fell to the ground.

12 Hours Before

I turned to Keara sitting in the chair. Still tied like the way I left her. I didn't want to wait for someone to show up to the house.

While Jaylin was still unconscious on the floor. I began kicking her in the stomach.

I wasn't going to kill her. But I was going to give this bitch a reason to be in the hospital for days. Hopefully breaking a few bones should do the trick.

Once I was done I brought my knife right underneath her eye. Dragging it down leaving a scar on her ugly face.

I did the same to Keara, but instead of leaving her in the living room. I dragged her through the kitchen. Making sure not to leave a trail of blood.

Before opening the basement door, and pushing her down the stairs. I locked back the door, knowing she couldn't leave.

I made sure to wipe up any excess blood that I didn't notice. I needed to figure out where to put Jaylin. Not knowing what room was hers, I dragged her to the one that had similar clothes to hers scattered over the bed. She a messy bitch so it had to be her room.

I finally left that place. I made sure to look out for any uncertain eyes. That may get me into trouble. I assumed the coast was clear so I left.

When I got home I noticed the numerous times Erika called me. I tried calling back but she didn't answer.

When I got up I felt much better than yesterday. My migraine finally wore off. I went through my phone not seeing a call from Erika. But I did peep a text she left.

I went to messages to respond back. I missed her so much. I just needed her to hold me in her arms. To tell me that everything will be okay. I just need some reassurance.

Yesterday 5:36

Erika: Hey you weren't answering so I had to do this through text. Jasmine...

Erika: I'm breaking up with you.

Today 12:56

Me: but, I miss you

・❥・
Next Time on... ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶