💙

Chapter 13- Surprise Shawty🎁

"All I know is that some shit finna go down."
•◦ ◦•

Jasmine💕

This morning we got off the flight home. Erika insisted that she drive me home. But I wouldn't allow her. I told her I'll have my mama come through in my car.

When I called my mom. She was cryin and shit. But she didn't sound scared. I guess she just upset.

"What's wrong mama?"

"Girl yesterday these two girls were destroying yo car. I came outside just in time to see they asses. Then they ran off like some pussies."

Yo what? This can't be for real. I just know it's that one bitch Jaylin. I don't know how Erika ended up friends with her nasty ass.

"Listen mama imma deal with her. Don't worry your pretty little head."

I said trying to comfort my mother.

But when I look to my side Erika was lookin at me side ways.

"What's wrong baby?"

She said cupping my face into her hands. I gave her a puppy face and she hugged me. And insisted again that she drive me home. But I denied her again. So she left and headed home.

All I know is that some shit finna go down. Because ain't no way Jay think she getting away with this shit.

❤︎

Erika❤️‍🔥

I knew Jasmine was lying, but I have to trust her. I drove home, and got I to the shower. When I got out I chilled with my mama, and papa. For a few hours before so got tired and went to bed. The last think I thought about before dozing off. Was Jasmine on that phone call with her mama.

❤︎

I woke up this morning, and my motha talkin bout moving away. Like what you talking about. I just stared at her in mother fuckin disbelief.

"Mom have you gon crazy or sum?"

She looked at me with all seriousness. My sperm donor was even standing beside her. I guess she needed reinforcements in case I said no.

"We moving whether you like it or not."

My father said

I shook my head. Placing it inside the palm of my hands. What the fuck is happening right now. Just when I get good with my shawty niggas wanna switch up the game. They can't be serious. Lemme just wait til they done joking before we talk serious.

"Well I'm going to wait for you both to get serious. I don't have time for the games this morning. I'm tryna enjoy my weekend if you don't mind."

I said not only being cocky but disrespectful.

Plus I haven't hit up Jasmine since last night. She seemed pissed and upset, and I don't know why. Christmas break is basically over, and I'm not feeling like going back to school. Going to a new school means new start. Which also means long distance relationship.

Can our relationship last over a long distance?  Nah maybe I'm just trippin. It's not like my parents told me where we moving to anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if we going to Georgia, or New York. I love me some New York baby that's where my culture at.

"Ma I'm not going anywhere."

I said to my mother in a bitter tone.

But shit started to get real when I notice some suitcases. The were opened out on the couch. And they were already filled with clothes. These mother fuckers really couldn't wait till school went out for this shit. Man I ain't trynna do this shit right now.

"Y'all trippin if y'all think that I'm leavin my shawty."

❤︎

Jaylin🥶

"Yo calm the fuck down Keara. Ain't nobody finna catch us. The bitch finna be stuck on stupid when she see that shit."

I spat bitterly to my friend

We was chillin at my place. Playing the game, when her ass started feeling guilty. Like if you couldn't handle the pressure you should have stayed in the car. Better yet stop dealing with me. Because I ain't on the pussy shit.

"I know but what if her ass pull up. Mad and shit then kill us. You know bitches be crazy when they in love."

She spoke to me with all seriousness. She even stood up to peep through the blinds a few times. Her ass just fuckin paranoid. Ain't nobody scared of that bitch.

I kissed my teeth.

"Keara if you don't shut the fuc-"

I was interrupted by banging on the door. I wonder who the fuck it could be. I got up and took my strap out my pants. I handed it to Keara and motioned for her to follow me. 

When I got to the door. I turned to Keara telling her to stand behind it. Just in case the person had a gun. So that she would be able to shoot them once they got inside.

"Alright I'm coming."

I said making it seem that I just realized somebody at the door.

I opened it and to my surprise it was Jasmine. She had something behind her back that wasn't visible. But I couldn't take any chances it could be a gun.

"Um hey I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for calling you a bitch yesterday at school. I was just pissed off and clearly jealous that you had Erika's attention."

She said honestly looking down at the door mat. I nodded my head in understanding.

"Yeah I understand, um would you like to come in?"

I said gaining her attention from the door mat. She seemed surprise that I would invite her into my home.

"Of course, thank you."

She said following behind me as I walked to the living room.

Hopefully Keara stays put, and doesn't get caught. I don't want Jasmine thinking that I want to kill her. At least not right now. I need to wait until the moment is right to strike.

I walked over to the tv changing the channel. When I turned around I was stroked from behind. Feeling something hit me on the back of my head. Then everything went black. Being the last thing I heard was.

"Surprise Shawty"

・❥・
Next Time on... ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶