💙

Chapter 3- Can You Come Over?😔

(Continued)

ERIKA❤️‍🔥

I looked at her curious to know why she never said my name. We were now in the second month of Junior year and I wanted to make her mines already. Slowly over time I grown a liking to her.

Seeing her everyday at school made me jealous because she was everything I wasn't, but that jealousy soon became a crush. When she joined the basketball team at the end of sophomore year. The way her body glided across the court had me mesmerized.

She did everything right, and everyone at school soon became obsessed with number 17. Soon to be my girlfriend. I mean I noticed that she dressed like a guy and was masculine, and so did I.

I started expressing my feelings to my friend and she said that as long as I like her it shouldn't matter if she is a Stud. That would make us stud for stud. I would learn to handle that title of being the girlfriend to thee Jasmine Williams.

She didn't say anything and looked down at her phone. I could tell I was making her nervous so I leaned in and whispered into her ear.

"You want to come over and play 2k."

She flinched and looked up at me with her cheek a tint of red. She had no idea the things I wanted to do to her. Fuck playing 2k I wanted to play with-

"Nah I'm busy...maybe another time."

She was lying to me. But I wasn't going to push the issue so I turned around and finished my food. The bell rang and lunch was over, but before I could leave the table Jasmine grabbed my arm. Turning me to face her.

"I would love to come over to play 2k."

She smirked,

I knew she would give in to me. I wanted to mess with her some more.

"I thought you were busy what changed?"

She looked frustrated so I dropped the act and simply spoke.

"Can you come some time after 4?"

"Yea I can do that.. see you after school."

"Yeah"

I turned and exited the cafeteria. Heading to my sixth period class. Leaving her at the table to collect her things.

❤︎

School was finally over and I could go home. I Headed to the parking lot and entered my car. I scrolled through insta for a good minute or two before leaving campus leading home. I was so tired.

When I got home I parked the car in the garage and headed to my room. I wanted to avoid another confrontation with my mother. We got into an argument this morning because she told me that dad would be coming out of jail soon.

I almost made it to my room..almost.

"Rik listen to me, it's not that deep. Can't you find it in your heart to forgive him."

"No mom listen to me, I no longer care when dad is coming back. He has been gone for 15 years already, what sense would it make coming back now."

I slammed my door behind me and began tidying up my room. The good thing about all of this was that I got to enjoy some time with Jasmine. We would also be all alone for the first time.

I finished cleaning and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I was doing my hygiene when I got a FaceTime call.

Jasmine🥺✨
would like FaceTime...

I hesitated for a second because I was still only in my sports bra. But I accepted the call anyway, and noticed that she was lightly blushing. I liked this side of her, the non-aggressive Jasmine.

"So umm... I'm waiting at your door."

She turned the camera around to my front door and I remembered.

"Alright I'm coming downstairs right now."

"Mmh okay I'll wait." You better.

FaceTime ended

I grabbed a random t-shirt from my drawer and headed downstairs opening the door. Jasmine stood there looking perfect as ever.

When a smirk came across her face and she pointed to my shirt that was clearly backwards and showing the tag.

"You have got to be kidding me."

・❥・
Next time on...ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶