💙

Chapter 12- First Order of Business🎄

"What that bitch finna do now? Nothin"
•◦ ◦•

Jasmine💕

It's been a few weeks, since me and Erika been in a relationship. Like she actually asked me to be her girl. And ofc I told her ass yes. I ain't stupid, I know these bitches want her.

Speaking of bitches I ain't seen Jaylin in a minute. I don't trust her ass not one bit. She probably out there plotin on how she gon kill me. Besides that I haven't had anybody try to get on Erika. Which is good for me. Because I would hate to put a bitch in the hospital.

Anyway we on mini vacation to New York. I ain't ever been there before. Erika went to the Bronx to see some family. But we stayed in a Air BnB in Brooklyn. We had a flight back tomorrow. So we are trying this Jamaican spot today. Erika told me she always ate here whenever she visited.

The restaurant was Caribbean Quick Stop.  All Erika could do was talk about that fuckin Jerk Chicken. If I ain't notice one thing about Erika it's that she love food.

❤︎

Erika❤️‍🔥

"Man this shit is good. I love me some fuckin Jerk Chicken."

I said to Jasmine

She just looked at me smiling. I could feel my cheeks beating up. I don't know what this girl is doing to me. I take another piece of chicken. Mmmh, god I'm in love with this food.

"You tearing that shit up huh?"

Jasmine said laughing

"Hell yah, tf you think I'm going back home without tasting this shit. What they need to do is come open up a restaurant back home."

I laughed along with Jasmine. These past few weeks have been amazing. My friends have accepted our relationship. My parents don't gaf, they just see her as a close friend. But Jasmine is so much more than that.

I lowkey don't want this Christmas break to be over. But I know we have to catch a flight back tomorrow. I'm still sorta shocked that my parents allowed me to go with Jasmine. All alone, like no calls, no supervision.

They must have some kind of installed trust in me now. Or they could have just sent us on our way. Because they wanted to either get time alone. Or they got plans to so sum shit. Knowing my father back her probably want us to...

"You good?"

Jasmine asked concerned

"Yeah just thinking."

"Well you been spacing out a lot since we been here."

I shook my head not responding to the comment. Instead I decided to call a waitress.

"Uh excuse me ma'am?"

I called and a gorgeous dark skin woman turned towards me. She walked in my direction with a big white smile. My heart started to beat really fast. I looked down immediately.

"How can I be of service to you handsome?"

She spoke with a seductive yet professional voice. I mentally slapped myself for taking a liking to her.

"Uh could I get another plate of Jerk Chicken, macaroni, steamed vegetable, and corn bread. But I would like to get that to go."

The sexy waitress wrote that down on her note pad.

"Alright, anything else for you?"

She bent down towards me a bit. Making her breast more visible to my eyes. That's when I heard Jasmine cough. And the waitress stood up straight.

"I'll like the same as my GIRLFRIEND, thank you."

Jasmine said bitterly to the sexy waitress.

"Well shit I ain't no dog. No need to bark hunny."

"Well maybe you should do your job. Instead of tryna flirt with my girl."

Jasmine said rolling her eyes.

The waitress walked away. And my view of her disappeared as well. Then I felt a kick to my leg. I looked over and Jasmine was pissed off.

"What?"

I asked not knowing why she mad.

"Why you entertaining that bitch?"

I gave her a look, being taken a back.

"I ain't given nobody ya attention Bae. So chill before I give you something to be yelling about."

I said reading the conversation.

But then the sexy waitress came back over with our order.

❤︎

When we got back to our hotel. I opened up my plate betting ready to eat it. When a piece of paper fell from underneath it. I picked up the paper. And to my surprise it was a number with a name Moniquea.

I smiled to myself putting her number into my phone. I know I ain't shit but it's not like I'm going to call her. I have Jasmine.

"What's that baby?"

Jasmine said walking into the room. And seeing me with the paper in my hand. I told her it was nothing. So she shrugged, brushing it off.

I'm lowkey glad she didn't exaggerate the situation.

❤︎

Jaylin🥶

"Jay this not a good idea man. I don't think you should do this anymore. What if you really end up hurting Erika."

I turned and looked at my friend.

"Shut the fuck up. I ain't hiring nobody, I'm just ganna scare the shit out that lil bitch Jasmine."

I come out the car along with Keara. We walked up Jasmine driveway. Then we stopped at her car.

"You ready to do this?"

Keara looked at me. Like she was pleading for me not to do this. I ignored her ass though. I'm not backing down from this shit. If you finna step to me. You better step with yah two feet. I ain't scared of nobody but god.

I lifted the crowbar and used it to strike the window. It instantly shattered. I smiled to myself. Then O did the same to the windshield. Keara quickly joined in spraying the side of the vehicle. Now her ass wanna be apart of this shit.

"Hey what are y'all doing in my driveway?"

Someone yelled from upstairs in the house.

So I grabbed Keara and we both ran back across the street. I threw the crowbar into the back seat, and waited for Keara to enter. Once she got in I speed off.

What that bitch finna do now? Nothin

・❥・
Next Time on... ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶