✿Intro & short notes✿

Hello welcome to my first book! I hope you all enjoy!!

Some quick notes to take into consideration:

No nsfw, maybe some slight spice, but no smut whatsoever, I'm not comfortable writing that kind of stuff and I don't want to cross any boundaries quackity has laid out.

If any cc is uncomfortable with the story, or if someone changes their boundaries, please bring this to my attention. I would never want to cross a CC's boundaries or make any of them uncomfortable with my writing. This is meant for fun and entertainment.

Like I said in the description, I will be trying my best to stick to the lore, however I will be cutting out butcher army and altering the reason Las Nevadas came to life.

Sensitive topics such as alcoholism and abuse may show up in the chapters (bc of schlatt's character) so I will be putting a star in the chapters that contain mentions of these topics.

No pictures are mine, neither is the lore, or people in the story except y/n. Y/n will be using she/her pronouns and is female, hopefully in the future if this story catches recognition I'll make more stories with a variety of pronouns/genders!

I apologize to the reader but since y/n will be Techno's twin I will be choosing how she looks except for skintone and body type . Her description will be 5'10 (slightly shorter than Techno) with pink hair and red eyes, to match with Technoblade.

Any criticism will be appreciated in comments or dms! I'm quite new at writing fanfics and would love to see ways I can improve! And with that please enjoy the story!

P.s. quackity if u find this pls don't read it I'm begging I will literally ascend and then die pls don't 🥲🥲