✿Chapter.26✿

Before the trio, stood the tall obsidian and blackstone building. Mining fatigue had hit them hard as they got even closer. The second they stepped foot into the prison they were greeted by an unlit nether portal.

"Take hold of Dream while I set up the portal to bring you two through." Sam had told Alex. "With pleasure Sam." He grinned at Dream, causing him to shudder. Soon enough, the portal was lit. The purple hues bouncing off the dark walls, giving an ominous glow.

Dragging Dream through the portal brought them to another room, soon having the portal broken and relit. This would be leading to the prison itself. Sam and Alex made sure to double check Dream's inventory, making sure he had nothing to his name.

The lava before them felt uncomfortably warm as it began to trickle down, exposing the isolated cell. That would soon be Dream's new home. Before Alex had begun to drag the green man onto the moving platform, he made a request to Sam.

"Give me five minutes before bringing me back, I want to have a grand ol' chat with Dream here.." he said with a smile, Dream only shook his head no towards Sam. Sam however, agreed then instructing the two to stand on the platform.

It began to move forward as Dream had begun to scream in defiance, earning a smack from the winged man. "You have no power here." Alex said coldly. Dream glared at the shorter man, he had never taken orders like this before.

The moment the platform had landed the two stepped off, Alex giving Sam a signal to take the platform back and to lock the cell. Turning to Dream he shoved him to the ground, holding out his axe.

"Welcome to your new home Dream, I hope you're liking it so far?" "Cut the bullshit Quackity, if you're going to kill me then do it already!" Dream snarled back. "Oh..you poor thing, I'm not going to kill you. See, you had graciously mentioned...you can revive the dead! I want you to use that mouth of yours and tell me how to do it." Alex said as he lifted Dream's chin with his axe.

"Like hell I'd tell you!" Dream spat back. This only made Alex frown. "Now you see, I thought you might react that way. Which is why I have a little something to convince you.." he continued. Before Dream could question any farther he felt a hot burning sensation on his upper arm. Blood began to slowly pool on his clothing.

Alex only stared down at the crumpled being on the ground. His painful cries echoed off the hard obsidian cell. Turning away he gave Sam a signal, prompting him to slowly send the platform back over. "Until we meet again Dream! I'll be back tomorrow for that book!" Alex exclaimed as he stepped onto platform.

Dream hadn't looked up towards the winged man before him. He could only hold onto himself as his cut began to sting more and more.

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Tommy, Tubbo, and Y/n had sat in shock on the bench as what felt like Wilbur's actually spirit faded into the inky night. "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!!" Tommy's voice rang over the cliff.

"I... I have no clue.." Tubbo answered in a breathy voice. "I never realized how much I missed Wil.." Y/n chimed in. "We have to tell Techno and Phil.." Tommy said with amazement.

"Of course we'll tell them boss man! Maybe they can figure out how to bring him back! They're pretty smart no??" Tubbo suggested. Tommy hummed in agreement while Y/n began to trail off into her thoughts.

Sure she had grown annoyed and irritated with her older brother while in Pogtopia. Nonetheless, he was family, and she had understood that the ravine they had called home was driving him to his mental limit. Moreover, that apparition of Wil had reminded her of him when he was happier, pre-revolution, a brother that she could look up to and rely on.

She continued to gaze off into the speckled sky before coming back to the present, as her name was being called repeatedly. Slowly turning to look at her little brother she was soon crushed by the two boys. "Wil is proud of us.." they said fondly.

"Yeah.." she took a pause."I guess he is.." she finished just in time to see her loving partner exit the prison. From where they had sat they could only see the outline of the man. He seemed to be in a hurry however, because before she could even call him over, he had taken flight.

The direction he took on the contrary is what got her attention. For he wasn't flying home, he went in the direction of the desert.

How strange.

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Guess what guys?? Hiatus is now officially over! I wanted to take this time and apologize for taking such a long break and not keeping up with my schedules before hiatus. Senior year was hell and I couldn't keep up with the workload. But I am here now to finish up the last few chapters and to begin a new book. (Weekly uploads starting now, and double uploads if I'm feeling productive)

I also wanted to discuss the news that was announced last week.. Techno's death was a shocker to me and my friends, we had thought he had begun to get better and that's why he began to have people meet him. We were wrong, I'm still saddened enough that it still stings when I write about him and his character in this chapter and book, even if it wasn't a lot in this chapter. However, I know (even if it is nerdy) that he would like for creators across platforms to continue on with his legacy. So I will not be stopping anytime soon. Rest in Peace Technoblade, you were truly an inspiration to millions :)