✿Chapter.7✿

The sun was setting as both Y/n and Quackity sat in the garden once again. They watched as stars began to shine through along with fireflies hovering over them. The soft sound of crickets offered a soothing atmosphere.

"It's beginning to become a bit late q, I'm going to start heading home." She said softly. He looked at her with those pleading eyes that seemed to squeeze at her heart. "But there's still a little bit of sunlight right? Could you please stay longer?" She sighed with a small smile.

Ruffling his head she said, "I'll be back again tomorrow pretty boy, don't worry." Getting up she brushed her lap and walked out, turning back to wave goodbye. Truth be told, she did want to stay a little while longer. However she needed to bring Tubbo back with her, before Schlatt could notice.

Making her way down the stone pebble path, she saw the fluffy haired boy sat on a step. He was tracing shapes and words into the dry dirt next to his foot. Upon hearing Y/n's footsteps he looked up, a smile appearing on his face as he waved at her.

She laughed, she really did miss the shorter boy. "C'mon Tubbs let's reunite you two idiots." She said leading the boy to the stables where she had kept Jesper during the day. Bringing out her horse from the stalls she hopped on, holding a hand out to Tubbo to grab.

As soon as they were both situated and comfortable she led Jesper out the L'manburg borders in a trot. She made sure to pick up the pace as soon as they left the entrance. The soft ground from the morning was now hard. Jesper's hooves seemed to make the only noise as the world was silent.

In the distance Y/n could see the familiar ravine, along with a stable. Seems like someone's been busy building today. Probably Techno, in order to have a little area for Carl and Jesper. Slowing Jesper down she spoke, "we're here Tubbo, welcome to Pogtopia." She slid off Jesper, while helping Tubbo get down as well.

Tubbo seemed reluctant to go down the steps as Y/n descended down them. Carefully taking a few steps at a time, the stairs would creak every so often. "TOMMYYYYY GET OUT HERE I HAVE A GIFT!" "SHUT UP WOMAN YOU'RE BEING TOO LOUD!!!" Tommy yelled back. Helping Tubbo down the last few steps, Tommy came out towards Y/n.

Upon seeing Tubbo however he was silent. His mouth dropped as his eyebrows furrowed. Tears pricked at his glossy eyes as he ran for a hug. Tubbo sounded with a small oof before slowly reciprocating the hug.

" I fucking hate you Tubbo." Tommy mumbled into the hug. " I missed you too big man.." Tubbo said as he choked back tears as well. She smiled at the two, she was glad she was able to get the two back together. She knows how much Tommy had missed his best friend.

"How could you ever think to work for that drunk??" Tommy said as he held onto Tubbos shoulders. "It wasn't really a choice if I'm honest, but I'm here now big man..I can help you guys!" Tubbo responded.

"That's not a bad idea you know, I mean he is the secretary, he has to have seen so many documents on various plans." Y/n added on. Soon enough they were all sat facing each other, discussing things Tubbo has overheard.

"Schlatt wants me to start planning a festival for all of Manburg, he told me to start gathering materials." Tubbo explained. Tommy and Y/n looked at each other with a nod.

"Tubbo do you think you can start coming here every night to discuss plans?" "I'm not sure- I don't want to be caught..I don't want Schlatt to find you guys.." Tubbo said with a worried look. Y/n butted in, "Tubbs don't worry, I'll make sure you're safe, I'll sneak you out."

"He seems intoxicated every second of the job anyways it shouldn't be hard to sneak you out of L'manburg." Y/n finished. "But what about Quackity-" "Forget Quackity, I can take care of him." She said interrupting Tubbo.

She wasn't exactly worried about Quackity finding out. She was sure even if he had found out, he wouldn't oppose the idea of revolution. He already was having a fall out with Schlatt anyhow. She was sure he'd take any chance that he could to overthrow that wretched man.

Suddenly, Wilbur had appeared while Y/n had been lost in her thoughts. "AW TUBBOOO HOW ARE YOU?? CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GOVERNMENTAL ROLL!!" He began spewing. Tubbo stared in shock, while glancing at Tommy and Y/n as if silently asking if Wilbur was okay. Anyone could tell from a mile away that Wilbur was in his delusions.

"It's not that great Wilbur.. but I'm here now! I'm here to help you guys!" Tubbo said with enthusiasm. Wilbur's smile sunk, as he laughed a little. "Kids these days and revolution, if you idiots got it through your heads, you'd realize we have little to no one for our revolution. We can't win" he said smiling.

Y/n face palmed as she walked over to her older brother. "I think it's bed time for you Wil." She said pushing him out the room. Laughing he said, " You're just upset I'm right!!" And that's when she closed his door, muffling his shouting rants.

This was going to be a lot harder than she had initially thought.

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Boom new chapter hope y'all enjoyed! <3