✿Chapter.19✿

"What's going on between you and Big Q? You guys are always around each other.." Tommy asked with a scrunched face. Amused Y/n gave him a vague and short answer to which Tommy pouted in annoyance. "Just keep gathering materials and stop pouting." She laughed off.

Tommy and Y/n had been put onto food ration duty, much to Tommy's dismay. They had left early at dawn to begin gathering their materials.  A lot has seemed to whirl past them in terms of Pogtopia and Manburg. They've seemed to gain people on their side including Fundy from Manburg and Bbh all the way from the Badlands.

Upon seeing Pogtopia grow, Wilbur has seemed to grow hopeful, in his little twisted way. He was fairly certain this was checkmate. Either way, he got his symphony back in his control. They either win the war and the country back, or he blows it up, only affecting Schlatt.

Even if, Dream had gone and said he would be on Schlatt's side. Wilbur couldn't care less how Schlatt had given Dream something far more valuable than whatever Pogtopia could've offered. Ultimately, they had announced they would go to war on the 16th, and on that day before leaving Pogtopia, Dream had uttered one thing to them.

"There may be some traitors in your ranks...The traitor in your ranks will be even more surprising, just be weary.."

Those words still haunted the two, as everyone was on high alert. Was Dream just fanning their anxieties? Or was he genuinely warning them. They wouldn't know now, all they could do is prepare for war and betrayal once again.

Techno and Alex had been put on armoring duty, both leaving to the Nether. The two had been grinding for netherite, while gathering pearls from trades. Y/n had been reluctant at first, she didn't know how the two would work together. However she'd rather have him work with Techno rather than Tommy.

Tommy seems to be very quizzical, and seems to get distracted a little easy. " Tommy come get on my shoulders and grab those apples, we can make golden ones." "You get on mine!! Are you insane?? I'll literally crush your small body!!" Giving Tommy 'the look' she said, " Tommy I'm literally just an inch or two shorter, get on my shoulders before I break your legs."

"Jeez fine, so bOsSy." "Say that again and I'll make Techno up your training." She said with annoyance. No matter how much she loved the kid, she had no fear in telling him what to do. He was always still going to be her little brother, the same one that would complain and laugh with her. That however didn't seem to transfer well with Wilbur. Out of everyone, she had always been the closest with Wil.

He was the big brother she could always lean on and support. They would always joke around with each other, tease Tommy, or just simply listen and relax as he would strum his guitar. She had always looked up to him, he was her hero, her role model.

That all began to crumble before her eyes the minute she had seen him in such a fragile and unstable state. This is why she really does hope they win, because maybe then, just then, she could have her hero back.

It doesn't seem that way though.

"What're you thinking about? You're making a weird face, it's creepy..." Tommy said making a face. Making a face back she ruffled and pushed his head lightly. "Just thinking about how we're cooler than the other losers." She replied smiling. To this Tommy kept smiling and blabbering about how they were in fact, the best. She was glad to see him in such a lively mood, especially at this time.

They filled their inventories as much as they could with what they had gathered as they made their way back to Pogtopia. Once in a while Tommy seemed to drop a berry or two, leaving a small trail along the grass and leaves. Sometimes Tommy did remind her of those kids from Hansel and Gretel, naive and full of curiosity.

Tommy had a lot of blind courage, and sometimes she was envious of that. He was always quick to jump into something, no matter what it was. He never thought twice about something, it was reckless sure. Impulsive of course, but it was the attribute of a hero. She wouldn't admit it but she was definitely proud of him. Especially for standing up in what he had believed in, no matter the odds.

He was a strong kid.

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

"How was the Nether?" "Exhausting.." Alex wheezed out as he leaned back in the chair. As of now they were sitting at the table, eating. Y/n had finally remembered to make the potato soup their mother had always made. It was a simple soup, but hearty and warming, it was a perfect for the autumn environment.

All of them sat at the table with the exception of Wilbur for the thousandth time. Techno seemed content as he savored his soup with his toasted bread roll. On the opposite side sat Tommy and Tubbo, as they absolutely devoured their food, getting it all over their faces. She snickered at the two as they indulged, not to mention Alex seemed to be enjoying the food as much as them.

She enjoyed these small moments, usually cherishing them as long as she could, especially with their track record. Since moments like these, were almost always the calm before the storm.

These moments always hold core memories in her mind. Along with her moments ranging from flying with Alex to winning the L'manburg revolution. Picking her spoon up again to take another bite from a potato chunk, Wilbur made his grand entrance once again.

" Be prepared fuckers, war is among us."

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Okok so the next chapter might have to be the juicy one, since I wasn't expecting the beginning parts to be this long. But anyways let's gooo rebellion time next chapter..

Stay tuned have a nice night y'all <3

Ps. (Posting this a little early since I have to go to work early in the morning)