✿Chapter.16✿

"AND I'LL PUT IT STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR TEETH QUACKITY!" 

Schlatt's voice rang in her head, as she stared widely at the enraged man before her. Her reflexes outmaneuvered her thoughts as she pulled back Alex as the pickaxe had swung in motion. After she had pulled Alex behind her, she had heard him crumple in pain.

Looking forward she saw the red streaks that painted the pickaxe. Red ribbons that seemed to tie chaotically around the metallic colour of the iron. Making sure she was completely blocking Alex from getting hurt any farther she drew her netherite sword.

Her sword was a highly enchanted netherite sword. The name 'Tyrant's Demise' engraved into the handle. She remembered when she had first made the sword. It had taken years to finally get all the enchants she had wanted. Once she had it though, the revolutions had begun, and she had used this very sword to fight Dream and break his first original mask.

Now, she would be using it once again, against another tyrant, a drunk at that. Equipping her shield as well Y/n pointed her blade towards the swaying man. " Drop the pickaxe." She commanded. He only laughed, his grip tightening around his pickaxe.

"You think you're the one able to call the shots right now?!" "I'm fully armoured with a maxed sword, I do believe I have the upper hand." Her eyes narrowed at the man. Her sword sent small glimmers of light, distorting the looks of the ram.

"Well then, you're wrong." He said almost with a rasp to it. That's when an arrow whistled past her, landing by her feet, furrowing her eyebrows she looked around. Soon spotting the glint of a gold chain, and white hood. Fucking Punz.

"I'M SO DONE WITH YOUR SHIT SCHLATT!" Alex had begun to yell from behind her as he gripped his face. "YOU KNOW IM THE REASON WE EVEN GOT FAR AS A COUNTRY! YOU JUST WONT ADMIT IT!" he had continued. Schlatt only looked towards them in disagreement. "Whatever helps you sleep at night pumpkin."

Assessing the situation she tried her best to keep tabs on both Schlatt and Punz. Not to mention Alex was in pain behind her. She needed the safest option on escape, not one where she would win.

Slowly reaching into her inventory she tried grabbing a pearl. Punz promptly shot at her, hitting her shield. "Calm your tits you fucking boot licker, I'm getting a health potion for Alex, this is between us three not him." She said sharply, Punz huffing in retaliation as he seemed to lower his bow.

Slowly she reached for a health potion, tucking an ender pearl in her hand. Handing it to the winged boy she mouthed the words run once he saw the pearl. Alex, who was still holding half of his face, nodded. Turning back towards Schlatt she stared a hole into his sick face. It was quiet, as the wind blew leaves past them.

Hoisting her shield up more she watched their every move, even the smallest step. "It's a 2v1 doll, drop the weapon now and maybe we won't hang you by the posts." However while Schlatt was speaking she had heard the particles of the ender pearl. Perfect.

Smiling she lowered her shield a little, gripping another pearl. "It won't be a 2v1 if the 1 isn't there." Throwing the pearl as far as she could, she smiled devilishly at the two. "Tata now" she said spitefully.  Punz swiftly loaded his bow, aiming to shoot once again. The arrow however, wasn't fast enough as it hit the dirt where she once stood.

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Y/n landed roughly on the rooftop of an old building, one she recognized as Niki's bakery. Coughing from the hard fall she pulled herself up, scanning the area for Alex. She carefully walked along the rooftops, looking.

Soon enough she saw a huddled over figure, sat by the entrance to L'manburg. A sigh of relief left her mouth as she climbed down, rushing over. Upon hearing her steps Alex looked up, hand still gripping his face. His white button up was now littered with red. Swirls of blood clung to his hand and arm. The empty bottle sat next to his ankles, tipped over and slightly cracked.

"Come on let's get out of here..." She started, putting a light hand on his back.  Alex followed her side, still holding one half of his face. "Did the potion not work? " She asked worriedly. "It did work, just not completely.."

She nodded, soon saying how she'd look at it when they got back to Pogtopia. On the way back she made sure no mob would hurt them, as well as to collect more spiders eyes. As they began to see their safe haven in view, Alex seemed to grow nervous.

She held his free hand, giving a light squeeze to calm his nerves. "I'll take care of the others alright? I won't let them kick you out." She whispered. His hand only gripped back at this, his eye focused on the nearing ravine.

The light emitted from the ravine seemed to pool warmly on the grass around it. An almost warmth surrounded the area as they approached. In the stables lay a tired Carl and Jesper, both sound asleep beside each other.

They made their way to the familiar rickety steps, soon descending down them slowly in case anyone was asleep. "Let's set you down so I can look at your face." She said looking back at Alex, who was still coming down the stairs.

He replied with a small ' mkay ' as he made it down the last step. With his uncovered eye he looked around the bottom of the cave. It wasn't exactly the most welcoming but it didn't seem too foreign either.

"Come sit up here so I can get a look at your face."

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~
Oo next week's chapter will have Pogtopia's reaction :00
Also how y'all doin after the pebble brain release??
Remember to take care of yourselves and stay cheery, love y'all <333