✿Chapter.14✿

"I'm sorry, Alex."

He grew tense hearing that, a shiver went up his spine. "Are you now?" He said muffling his voice into his arms. The two sat in silence once more, nothing but the sound of the wind and the crickets could be heard.

"Let me explain please..." She begged. "I didn't want to leave you.. I wanted to tell you, I was scared of how you'd react.." "Did you think I would react better if you lied?" Y/n stayed silent after that question. It hurt hearing him like this, his voice was hoarse and sounded choked back.

"I wasn't sure of anything, just know I was never against you. I should've taken you with me I–the rocket went off so fast–I didn't think quick enough.." she kept trying to find the words but it came out a mess. Sighing she gave up to collect her thoughts.

She had tried rehearsing what she would even say to him. However that had completely been whiped from her memory the second she stepped into the garden.

"You're an idiot." Alex said softly. Before she could respond he continued, "An idiot, a complete imbecile. The moment you left, everything went up in smoke, literally and figuratively." His voice staggered a bit as he collected himself. " You make me wish I had never met you, because watching you leave had hurt so much more." She only stayed silent once more.

Alex for sure was on the verge of tears, as well as Y/n who had tears prick the corners of her eyes. "I won't leave you this time. Ever." She said. "And how do you expect to do that? You're all wanted here I hope you know that." She thought for a moment, "Join us." "Excuse me?"

"You heard me, you have nothing good here. I mean, I don't actually know.. but doesn't rebuilding this place back into L'manburg sound better?" "I don't even know what that would be like.." Alex said with uneasiness. "A place promising freedom, a place with me and my friends, without Schlatt, and hopefully with you...Let me make it up to you Alex.." she said looking into his eyes.

Alex stared back into her eyes, they both held contact before she leaned in slightly. Both inches closer till their lips had connected. It wasn't anything extravagant, or sparking; but it was soft and passionate. He had tasted of sweet cinnamon and it was absolutely addicting.

Y/n's hands made their way to his cheeks and jawline. Slowly making their way to his hair, her hands slowly tangling themselves in his soft locks. Alex let out a soft hum to this. She pulled back for air, "Please come back with me pretty boy.." His warm eyes fluttered open.

The state in which he was was intoxicating. His face was flushed, lips pink, hair tussled, and eyes in a dream like haze. The way his breath hitched once in a while. Everything about him was far more addicting than any other drug.

Gently pulling on her shirt he leaned in for another kiss. "I missed you." He said against her before connecting once more. This kiss felt more deep than the last, it was more needy than anything. But it's not like she minded.

Pulling apart once more, Alex rested his head in the crook of her neck. By now he was basically on her lap, his forehead was warm on her collarbone. "Please come back with me.." "I'll think about it." He mumbled into her neck. They stayed in a comfortable silence for a bit.

"When can I see you again?" She asked looking up at the stars. "Tomorrow night Hermosa, I don't want you to get caught." She hummed in response, a light bubble of a laugh came up after.

"What's funny?" "I feel like the Flynn Rider to your Rapunzel. Sneaking off to see you trapped in your tower. A little ironic no?" He only lightly hit her in response with a small 'shut up' which only prompted her to laugh more.

"I've missed you pretty boy..."

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Y/n was absolutely dazed, had she really went and kissed him? The Quackity, the Vice president of L'manburg, and her main targets fiance. She was now walking back in the dark. Fighting mobs here and there. Making sure to collect gunpowder for splash potions.

She was almost home when she saw Tommy and Tubbo stargazing outside the ravine. She smiled at the two of them, she really was relieved she was able to get to him in time. Walking up to the duo she spoke with a small hello before laying with them.

The ground was cool and the grass tickled her exposed skin.  The stars were beautiful tonight, some would twinkle once in a while. For once life felt still, it was calm as if nothing was happening. Tommy and Tubbo would excitedly point out when the stars would make an image once in a while. Tubbo had even found an actual constellation at one point.

The two seemed more at ease compared to when she had last seen them. Tubbo seemed more relaxed and happy, Tommy was more quiet but seemed content with the moment. His nose seemed to be healed as well, only a small bandage covered the bridge of his nose.

"How's your nose healing up?" She asked. "It hurts." "..I'm sorry I hadn't jumped in earlier, for the both of you I mean." She looked over at the two for a reaction, but both of them remained watching the night sky. "It's ok.. most of this was out of your control." Tubbo said softly.

She only sighed with an 'ok'. They continued to make small talk, trying to avoid talking about anything anxiety inducing. "By the way Y/n, where'd did you leave to?" Tubbo asked curiously. Tommy seemed interested as well as he turned his head towards her direction.

She thought for a moment, "I left to take a walk.." she said, before continuing she sat up. " Nothing to worry about boys, everything will be fine."

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Wowww we got a little spicy in the garden.. hope y'all enjoyed it, and for y'all who wanted to know about the haircut- think of the berries and cream person's hair but just 5x cuter. Anyways have a nice day y'all <3333