✿Chapter.13✿

Punch after punch was thrown, it was as if they weren't even brothers. Tubbo watched on the sidelines, as Tommy attempted at avenging him. Wilbur stood observing this, a smile plastered on his face.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED TUBBO YOU PRICK!" Tommy continued to yell. His voice ricocheted off the stone walls. No matter how angry he was, how determined, his brother was always stronger. And it wasn't long till a punch was followed by a sickening crunch.

Her eyes widened as she watched the first few drops of blood fall to the ground. "THAT'S FUCKING ENOUGH!" jumping in she pulled Techno away, holding him in a chokehold. "Both of you are taking this too far! Techno, what you did is awful! But the moment has passed and tearing each other apart isn't going to help the fact that Schlatt knows what we're up to."

Finally releasing her twin she glared at Wilbur, who was still stood above on the ledge of the pit, smiling. " And you. What the fuck was going through your mind to think it'd be a good idea to point these two against each other?!" Her questions however we're only met with a wry chuckle. "Where's the fun without a little drama?"

"What? What did you just say?" Her eyes narrowed up at him. He only smiled once more before leaving off to god knows where. Finally looking at her brother Techno, she roughly shoved him. "You should know better, you're older than Tom. Both of you go cool off. That's a threat to the both of you."

Before climbing out the pit she ruffled Tommy's hair before handing him a health potion for his cracked nose. Lifting herself off she dusted herself off. Sending an apologetic smile towards Tubbo she made sure to check his face one more time before leaving Pogtopia.

The sun was nearing sunset and the air was cool. The sky was a light orange hue, the clouds lightly feathered the sky. Out here, it felt more relaxing, the air was fairly more breathable. However it didn't stop the tense weight that seemed to hurt her chest.

Quackity

That was all she could think about, he constantly lingered in her cortex. He was like melody, one that would play over in your head like a broken record. A constant tune that would just always be persistent.

His velvety voice, indulgent eyes, and his addicting smile. Everything just beckoned her towards him.

"Oh how your melody soothes me.." she said looking out into the now setting sun. "A song that hangs over my head, pushing my every move..." The sun simmered into the land, as the sky turned to more cooler tones. " And I let you draw me in."

Stepping forward, she kept going, and going, to where her feet would lead her. Not to her surprise, she ended up at the entrance of L'manburg. Guards stood watch, some chatted, some napped, you get the gist. She was a reckless person in the end, so what more could hurt?

The bushes scratched at her exposed skin whilst she crawled through. She wasn't about to get caught just because she wanted to see her friend. Friend huh? Could she even still call him that? After she left him, after all her realizations? She was a mess but only for him.

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Quackity sat in the garden, his knees held towards his chest. It really was cold out, he wore the jacket she had given him. The sleeves clenched in his hands, the right sleeve was tear soaked.

His back leaned against his bench, the carving that Y/n left there touched his back. It felt prickly, but he hadn't minded. Prior to this he had stood in front of his bench, staring longingly.

Why couldn't it have been Schlatt to betray him? Why did she have to be the enemy? He and Schlatt had gotten into an argument the night of the festival. He had accused him of helping y/n and giving out all their information. Every single time he would explain himself, Schlatt only grew louder.

He was sick of his shit, the yelling, the drinking, the blaming, the arguing. One day, he wishes to see the life drain from those golden eyes. That day is the day he'll be free. He sat still for a moment listening to the wind blow against the leaves.

Tonight there was no moon, only stars freckled the sky. The pond was still, allowing it to mirror the night sky. The flowers nearby swayed gently in the wind. It was calm.

Thud

His attention was directed towards the entrance of his garden, where he had heard the sound. Did he regret looking over? He hadn't known at the time. But what he did know was, that he missed her.

"Hey.." she said meekly, closing the garden gate behind her. They both stared for a second, not exchanging much more. They both took in each other's appearances. Quackity looked disheveled compared to his normal formality. Y/n was back to her usual attire, no suit.

"Can I sit with you?" She asked lightly. Quackity only turned his head forward again, nodding. He curled into himself more when he felt the weight of her sitting next to him. The two sat there in thick cut silence. Neither knowing what to say to each other.

     "Quackity-"

"Alex."

    "Huh?"

"Call me Alex."

    "... I'm sorry Alex."

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

And here we are with the new chapter <3
Srry it's a couple days late I had some stuff going on Friday! But hope you enjoyed nevertheless