✿Chapter.1✿

The sound of horses trotting against the soft ground could be heard from up ahead. The wind chased through her long pink hair as she and Techno passed through the fields of bladed grass.

The two had begun on a journey to assist their brothers in an underground city. Pogtopia they had called it. Wilbur and Tommy had sent letters expressing their situation.

..
"Schlatt2020 has been inaugurated." Wilbur had announced. The crowd sat still, some excited for change while the majority began to worry. The new president soon took a stand at the podium, shooing Tommy and Wilbur off the stage. His vice president Quackity, standing proudly behind him grinning smugly from ear to ear.

"When I look around at this nation, I always believe change should be the best course of action to make L'manburg greater as a country, for this smp, and for the citizens," he paused grinning a sickeningly sweet smile.

"And as my first decree as president of L'manburg, the emperor of this free country, I revoke the citizenship of Wilbur Soot, and Tommyinnit!!" The crowds gasped, a cold look of horror stunned many of people in the audience.

Tommy stared in horror as he heard the maniacal laughter that came from the man. Wilbur stood frozen next to his little brother, rage and confusion swirling in his irises. The two couldn't believe what had just happened. Not only did they lose the election, they had just lost their country, their L'manburg.
..

She furrowed her eyebrows as they continued to ride through the plains. She couldn't stand the thought of someone doing something like that, let alone to her family.

From what Tommy had wrote in the letter, Y/n knew they kept Tubbo with them. Claiming he would make a fine right hand man. She felt bad for the kid, he must've been scared of the ram horned man if he had declined. Tommy was still hurt however, that Tubbo had taken up on the job.

"Y/n snap out of it we're almost there" Techno's blood red eyes stared into her equally ruby ones. She shook her head and set her mind back on task. Instead of getting mad at the air, it would be more rational to focus on getting there and making sure they were alright.

Y/n was quite the brewer, she had brought potions upon potions to help heal any possible injury they might have. She also had made sure to bring food and water for the boys. She had really hoped that neither Tommy nor Wilbur were hurt in any way.

The twins watched as the sun had just finished rising from the horizon. Mobs had completely dissolved into flesh and bones. The grass was glistening with fresh dew and the leaves of the near by forest rustled quietly as a gentle breeze blew across.

"Hey Tech, is that the ravine that Tommy said they were in?" The girl pointed out ahead of them. "I would believe so." Her brother shrugged. They soon slowed their horses down, tying them on a fence post they had brought.

They looked down into the ravine, slight lights can be seen sprinkled at the bottom. Staring at the rickety looking stair case they began to descend into it. Each step they took creaked and broke as they continued on. Being sure to be careful they held onto the wall beside them.

"Tommy?! Are you down here?? Wil?!" The girl called out. Techno only looked down to their side in search of the two. After a few more attempts of calling them they heard a shout back.

"Y/N?! TECHNO?! IS THAT YOU?!" Soon enough they saw the bright golden hair and ocean blue eyes at the bottom of the ravine. Relieved that he was okay Y/n began to rush down the staircase, not caring if she fell.

She swiftly got down and ran to her little brother. Almost tackling him into a hug, he sounded with an oof and complaints of the hug being too tight. She let go, looking at him checking for any injury or illness.

Reaching into her inventory she gave him an instant health potion just in case there was something wrong she couldn't detect. Soon enough Techno had caught up too, ruffling Tommy's hair as soon as he got closer.

The three of them soon caught up, Tommy explaining their situation in more detail than his letter could explain. What soon started to bother the girl was when Tommy began to express worry for Wilbur. According to him, Wilbur has been out of it lately, off his rocker one might say. To which Techno promptly asked if they could talk to Wilbur then, however he was fast asleep.

"I think I want to go a see how L'manburg looks right now, this Schlatt person doesn't know what I look like nor my association with anyone other than maybe Techno. I'll try an scope the area for you two, how does that sound?" Y/n suggested. Tommy quickly objected saying he didn't want her to get hurt because of this.

"Tommy you forget that I'm as good as Techno in pvp, I can handle myself kiddo. I'll be sure to be back in time alright?" Despite Tommy's cries for protest she convinces him this is for the better.

How else would they be able to get information from there? They needed someone to go and check how L'manburg was doing and it sure wouldn't be Tommy or Wilbur.

Leaving supplies with her siblings she made sure to keep her sword, shield, food, and a couple of health potions. It may have been much to bring the potions, but it was precautionary. She hugged her brothers, telling them she'd be back by noon.

She made her way back out of the ravine and into the direction of L'manburg. She quite enjoyed the walk on the way. Butterflies and bees flew from flower to flower. Some flying back to their little homes dusted in pollen.

The morning sun was warm while the dewy grass was chilled. She stretched her arms out a little, it was a little tiring riding a horse since early dawn. It felt nice to finally be in a place with nice weather. Before this she and Techno had only been traveling around, finding new resources and loot. It was always exciting but maybe this would be just as good.

In the distance Y/n could see the entrance to L'manburg. She picked up her pace, anxious to see how much the country had changed, especially under new rule. She noticed that the walls had been taken down and that was enough to get her adrenaline pumping. Oh how she could imagine the differences since the last time she had been here.

Arriving at the entrance, she stepped onto a cobble path. She stopped, staring in shock at the newer houses and shops. In all honesty, she hadn't been here since the revolutionary days. Days of bloodshed, fear, and war.

Now she saw the bustling amounts of newer citizens such as a boy with fluffy brown hair and a colour block hoodie, a boy with a buzzed haircut and 3D glasses, and a short girl with faded pink and blonde hair.

How peculiar she began to wonder. This however was interrupted when she saw a shadow begin to drape over her.

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Woo first chapter done! How do y'all like it so far?
I hope you enjoyed :')

If I make any mistakes in the lore pls let me know! See y'all next chapter :]