✿Chapter.17✿

Taking out different disinfectants and medicines, Y/n began to set another set of health potions to brew. Quackity sat down at their table, still holding his head. " Does it still hurt? " She asked after putting fuel into the brewing stand.

"Not as much as before.." he mumbled. Later moving away his hand for her to get a better look. Examining his face she traced the gash with her eyes. A long open wound, steming from his upper lip to his upper eyebrow. It was absolutely gnarly, surely it wasn't as bad as it was before the first potion.

Upon her long pause and examining, Alex spoke. "I look disgusting now don't I?" "...Alex if you weren't injured right now I'd smack you silly for talking bad about yourself." Y/n responded sternly. "You're still my pretty boy, now drink this while I sort through my medical supplies." She handed him the finished health potion.

She didn't have anymore regeneration to give for the scarring. However she had enough instant health to heal most of it as well as take the pain away. The boy downed the potion, while y/n took out some disinfectant spray and a bandaid patch. Looking back towards Alex, she watched as the potion did it's job.

Now his face only held a raw scar, and redness in his eye. Patting down his scar, she finished up by leaving the patch over his eye. His wound was freshly healing, and she didn't want anything to damage that. Pressing the bandage gently she spoke up again, "How bout we-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE??!" Came an interrupting voice. Sighing out in slight annoyance Y/n could only recognize that loud voice as Tommy's. Turning towards her brother she gave him a look that screamed ' be quiet or else.'

"First of all, I should be asking what you're doing up so late." "Tubbo and I are still up??! We're not little kids!!" "Tom- listen just zip it for a little or you're going to wake up everyone!" She said even more firmly. "BUT-" "What the hell is all the yelling about-" came another voice.

Great Techno's up now, she thought. Of course Tommy had to start opening his big mouth. "TECHNO Y/N BROUGHT IN THE ENEMY!!" Tommy continued to shriek. "Tommy what did I say about yelling???" Y/n whisper shouted between gritted teeth.

"And for your information Tommy, Quackity is with us now." "No offense but how could the Fiance of Schlatt be on our side?" Techno said cocking an eyebrow. "..ex.." Alex said softly when the room when silent.

"Listen.. I'm not here to get any pity from you guys. I combined votes in order to improve L'manburg fairly, not run it into the ground. None of this was part of my plan. Neither am I here to hurt you guys. I even tried to help Tubbo, I never was told Schlatt would attempt to execute him.." He said. "I despise Schlatt for things like this anyhow.."

"And why would we trust you?" Tommy asked quizzically. "Tommy. We already have let Dream himself into Pogtopia. I think Quackity is just fine." "...Whatever, I'm going back to sleep and you should too nerd." Techno announced ruffling Tommy's head, to which he began to swat Techno away.

"Tom listen, you know I'm careful with who I trust.. and I trust Quackity enough to help us. We need as many people as we can get.. please just give it a chance." "I'm going to bed." Tommy grumbled. Sighing the girl shook her head, why must that kid be so hard headed?

"He's still as stubborn as when I first met the kid." Alex said smiling sadly. "He's a very... determined kid." She added on. Sighing she pat Alex's back, telling him to come over to their ender chest. She wanted to make sure he had everything of his.

She never really saw him wear his armour anywhere, except for a few small times such as when he'd help her patrol. However he relatively stayed unequipped. Whilst sorting through his things the two made sure to leave the things like tools and armour close by, in case of emergency.

Pulling the last few items out the girl smiled when she had pulled out the jacket she had got him. Looking at Alex now he was still a mess from the night's earlier events. Pulling out the jacket even more, she grabbed some more clothes for him from her room.

They should fit him fine, they might be a little loose but that shouldn't be a problem. What might be the problem would be room for his wings, and for now she would just cut small slits in the shirt for him. She hadn't really worn the shirt in a while anyhow.

Handing him the light shirt and pants along with his sweater she told him there would be a cauldron where he could wash up. He smiled and thanked her for the clothing before walking off. That smile always melted her problems and seemed to turn her blood to honey. Oh how she was so happy to finally have him somewhere safer. Not too much safer, but still safer than L'manburg right now.

Walking back into her small room of the ravine she realized, where would Alex stay?? She hadn't really thought this through, even if this was such a sudden course of action. She didn't have the materials to craft another bed at the moment. Sighing she just opted for sleeping on the cobble floor while Alex took her bed.

Upon setting up her makeshift sleeping bag, Alex walked back in. His hair slicked back without the beanie, and loosely wrapped clothes clung to him. Realizing she was staring she quickly looked away. "..so um you can take the bed for tonight, we can go out in the morning to get materials for another bed." "It's your place I'll take the floor.." he responded quickly.

Blinking a few times she kept on insisting he took the bed. To this he kept denying, even after she sarcastically threatened to throw him, he was still persistent on taking the floor that night. "You know what?? Get on the bed. Now." "I told you I'm not going to intrude-" "Get on now. We're sharing since you wanna be a baby about it." She said crossing her arms.

"I'm not being a baby." Alex pouted. Ruffling his head, she only teased him more. Both getting under the covers, the girl turned the lantern down. It was quiet, as she was beginning to shut her eyes she felt Alex shiver next to her. Letting out an amused laugh she whispered.

"Cold?" "A little.." "Come here you dork." She said lifting her arms under the covers. Alex moved in closer, letting Y/n wrap her arms around him. "Better?" She asked. In response she felt him nod his head. "Goodnight Alex." "Goodnight Hermosa"

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Almost got writer's block half way through but we made it y'all! I even ended up finishing a little earlier so here's an early update! Hope y'all enjoyed!

Have a nice night/day everyone!!