Knight • Princess

Common

Knight Cookie had received a message from Princess Cookie herself, it seems like it's very urgent for that matter, on his way, he seems to panic. Who would dare to harm the princess? Who would be that vile enough to threaten Knight's love interest? He road on his sugar horse, hoping he's not too late.

"I need to get to the princess before it's too late, I'm not letting any Cookie lay a single hand on her!" he says to himself. Galloping his way to the princess, he's greeted by familiars, though he had no time to chat with them. Knight makes his way in the kingdom's castle where Princess residents in due to her royalty status.

Taking the rest of the way on foot, he also calls her name, "Princess! Princess where are you? I'm here to save you!" bringing out his sword for battle, he hears a voice, "Knight! I'm in here!" Princess spoke.

He runs upstairs, "I'm coming your Majesty, hang on!" he had his sword out ready to fight, he ran through the hallway and made a left towards a door, "Princess, I'm here-"

Knight had seen nothing but a pretty pink room, and in front of him was the beautiful Princess Cookie herself.

"There you are, tehe." she giggled. "Your Majesty, where are they?" Knight asked confused, "Where's what Knight?" she said a bit dumbfounded.

"The monsters, you said they were here attacking you," said Knight being protective, "..you had Madeleine Cookie sent me a letter?" Knight processes to show a letter Princess had sent to him..

Princess had now realized it, but she laughs at Knight's explanation, "Princess..you didn't do that just to make a fool out of me did you?" Knight was annoyed at her due to a false alarm.

"Maaaaybe, who knows?" she said shrugging it off. "Your Highness! Do you know how worried I was? Just because you're a princess, doesn't mean you get to pull pranks like this, you should learn to be more responsible next time." Knight said firmly.

"You're right, that was very rude of me, my dearest apologies." Princess bows, "Although, I did you for something."

Knight: "Hm? What's troubling you your Majesty?"

Princess: "We've barely hang out."

Knight: "What? But I'm usually around protecting you."

Princess: "No no, not that, but actually hang out. Just you and me by ourselves."

Knight: "OH! I've never thought of that."

Princess: "Mhm! Being in public can be a royal pain, there's no privacy."

She sits on her bed and lays down on her back, having a gloomy expression. "I just wish we could have some alone time." Princess spoke. "M'lady, aren't we having some alone time right now?" asked Knight Cookie.

"Oh my gosh we are!" Princess Cookie said rising up, "Quick! Shut the door!" she told. Knight jogs to the door and closes it shut, he even locks it up. "Door's closed, what should we do?" Knight asked.

Princess Cookie however didn't have any ideas..well except for one idea she thought of. "Weeeeeell, I'm usually the one coming up with ideas, but maybe this time you should." she said smiling.

Knight became extremely worried for a moment there, he did know she intended for him to bring up such thought, and apparently blushed mildly.

'The princess wants an idea from me?' Knight seems to hesitate, he's always loved the princess, he'd never let anything happen to her.. even if this costs his own life. "Err.. t-there is one thing," he responded blushing.