Mi • Co ✿

Requested by LandguyCarrierTaiho

Mystic

Mint Choco Cookie, coming home from his concert he'd performed touched by the tiredness wave should blow over him. Walking in with a demonstration of his legs wobbling around like they refuse to listen, "Gah come on legs, let me walk right!" he yells in sweet anger, ".. I know you are sore from standing, but don't blame me for being in front of a crowd waiting for me to play my violin."

His sound of aggressiveness is real, should the sounds of footsteps heard from the hallways, "Ah, you're home." spoke a female Cookie holding a cup of cocoa. "How was your performance?" Mint Choco turns to the cookie before him, "Oh Cocoa Cookie, I didn't know you were here." Mint spoke, "The concert went well per usual, I'm just tired from standing so long." he's given a cold sweat and smiles. "Oh of course, I forgot you went today, but since you are here, why don't you sit back and drink a nice cup of delicious cocoa." said Cocoa settling her husband down. "Mm! Sounds delicious indeed, thank you my dear." Mint Choco.

Taking advantage of the comfort by sitting on his mint colored chair, the soreness and the tiredness had vanished instantly. "Ahh~ that's more like it." he voiced gleefully. Cocoa Cookie brings him a cup of cocoa as promised, even to sit next to him to accompany him. "I'm glad you had a good time though, it makes me happy hearing about it." said Cocoa smiling at her lover. "Thanks," Mint replied.. ".. it would have been much better if you were there."

Cocoa: "Awwe, I wish I would have went to, but I didn't have enough coins.."

Mint Choco: "Wait! It was my concert, I could have just invited you myself, if I had known, then you would have been there.. I'm so sorry, I am just now realizing that."

Cocoa: "It's okay sweetheart, there's always next time, I've actually heard it on the radio since it was live."

Mint Choco had took a sip of his cocoa, with the rich chocolate flavor watering down his throat, which is the goodness of it well made of the right temperature. "Whew! That's the good stuff! I can never get sick of this beautiful drink." The compliment had his wife blush, "Ohh aren't you a dear, I did my very best, it would make perfect sense for me to know how to make it myself." she responded.

"Why not? It's perfect as you are." Mint gives her a peck on the cheek, the female cookie giggles in delight. "Actually, maybe I can make it up to you." Mint Choco Cookie spoke again.

"Hm, and what might that be Minty?" Cocoa Cookie asks innocently? "Well, I don't know if you're interested, but I still feel bad about not inviting you since I never gave any thought, although I do have a backstage pass that has your name written all over it. I believe I left that in my room." said Mint Choco finishing his cocoa. That's when the female cocoa Cookie's eyes gleams with happiness, "Ooh, I'll go get it!" she puts down her cocoa and proceeds to run to Mint's room, but little did she know that meant himself was going to be right behind her, showing off a small little smirk.

Cocoa enters his room attempting to locate the "backstage pass" she was offered, when Mint came inside, he closes the door. "Um, I can't find it Mint.." she turned around and nearly scared herself. "Eek, you scared me!" she added. Then again the male Cookie just walks towards her without speaking a single word. Cocoa isn't really too sure what he's doing, but she had no time to react as he managed to press his lips onto hers, only to pull away afterwards. "Mint~ I-I'm-is this the 'backstage pass' you were talking about?" she blushed. "Well, I could stop if you want-"

Mint gets a taste of his own medicine as his wife kisses him back, "You could've told me~" wrapping her arms around his shoulders, "I'd wanted to make things exciting." the male Cookie said.
________________________________________________

"Mmh~" Cocoa Cookie moans as Mint Choco pleasures her, he sat behind his wife while she laid down on him, acting a blushing mess. "You like that don't you?" Mint whispers in her ear, "Yes, right there.. ooh that feels good." she replies slightly twitching. Mint knew that's her sensitive spot, which is where he'd touch the most to turn both him and his wife on.

Within a second, he rubs on her jelly roll faster, Cocoa Cookie pants faster, with a hint of her voice being heard. "Yes, yes faster Mint," she begged, "If you insist my dear." he gets faster, his fingers started to become wetter then earlier. Cocoa again pants much faster, so far as twitching even. "You're soft down there babe, maybe I should go deeper~" said Mint Choco pressing his fingers in her roll.

"Ooh, ooh! Please~" the cocoa lover moans, she drools to her excitement. While distracted, Mint Choco Cookie touches one of Cocoa's jubilees and squeezes it. His wife couldn't stop turning red, her constant moaning got louder, yet the violinist had to calm her down, "Shh, try not to moan too loud." he said smiling.

"M-my bad, but you're so good at this." Cocoa said smiling at him. "You think so?" Mint Choco Cookie proceeded to pleasure her again.

"Of course honey," the female cocoa lover moans, "Ah gods I'm gonna-" she wasn't able to finish as she came on Mint's fingers, white jam seeps out bubbling in the middle of her jelly roll. "Mhm~ that felt so good." said Cocoa closing her eyes.

"I'm sure glad you came to my encore." Mint Choco attempted to make a joke. Cocoa Cookie understood and started laughing. "What are you? Avocado Cookie?" she addressed.
________________________________________________

"Ah! C-cocoa!" Mint Choco moans next, with Cocoa licking on his member, he's pretty sensitive as well, and that's his favorite spot to be pleased, he too had started twitching by the feeling as well as being the blushing mess. "Mm, you taste delicious babe, my kind of cocoa." the cocoa Cookie complimented. Even though Mint was already blushing enough, his whole body turned red. "Woah! Um-really? You don't mind mint flavor?" he asked. "Of course not." Cocoa replied smooching the tip of his member.

With no warning, Mint Choco had released himself on Cocoa's face, "Ah! I'm sorry!" he tried to apologize, "Aw don't worry about it." said the female Cookie, "At least I got the secret ingredient to make it now."
________________________________________________

"Better than what I had before."

- Ohiddto