Red Velvet • Pastry ²

«Rare»

"..astry.. ookie."

a voice echoes in an illusion like distance, trying to recover Pastry's consciousness. "Pastry Cookie..?" it sounded again in her head. The nun slowly opens her eyes by a faint but familiar voice along with a white light. She glanced at Reverend Mother and Shadow Sister looking deeply worried for her health. ".. Sister, Reverend Mother..? H..how did I get here?" she asked. The two nuns looked down to the floor of whether or not they should tell her. Just the nasty thought would sicken them. ".. We.. found you outside of the monastery my child." Reverend spoke. "We also had to bring you in." Shadow Sister implied. It had almost fooled Pastry as she sounded like she doesn't remember what truly happened to her. "I don't understand, I can barely remember what happened to me.. all I remember was being attacked by.." Pastry gasped, ".. by him! Red Velvet Cookie!"

It'd taken Reverend Mother aback, seeing the dark general for the very time angers her. "How dare he hurt you?!" she snarls. "Oh Mother, that cruel monster did terrible things to me, I couldn't do anything about it. He was-too strong!" the sister held her reverend in her arms, simply forming a hug. She returned it to comfort her, "My dear child, I'm so sorry we ran off so suddenly.." she'd say, although the Reverend's words weren't innocent, "We didn't have our weapons like you did, we were going to help you fight off that criminal, but Mother and I weren't able to locate our weapons in time you disappeared." Shadow Sister intervened. Not even their tongue spoke the truth either, unfortunately it still had gotten Pastry convinced. "I-see then."

Reverend Mother: "Pastry Cookie, I assure you that we will not let that tyrant lay his dirty claws on you again. You'll have to remain in your room for the rest of the night."

Pastry: "But-what about tomorrow's morning prayer?"

Reverend Mother: "I'm afraid that'll have to be cancelled. The St. Pastry Order is in dire peril. We shall do what it takes and protect the church at all costs."

Shadow Sister: "She is right, and we can't have you getting in the way again. You're always late to the morning prayer after all."

Reverend Mother Cookie holds the ruinous sister's hand, "Now now, let us not make Pastry Cookie feel bad. She made sure she'd make up for it, isn't that right?" she looks to Pastry, "Yes mother," the female Cookie hadn't noticed this whole time she lacked her uniform, covering herself in embarrassment. "Ah! Why am I naked?!"

Shadow Sister: "We had found you outside like this, and it appears that he has marked you too."

"He has?!" yelled Pastry checking her body, she had spotted it on her left hip.. spelling it the way it was written. "Oh goodness no, this is terrible." Reverend Mother attempted to calm Pastry down, "There there now, you can just wash it off in the shower." the nun reverend suggested. Then the crossbow wielder only nods in agreement.

Pastry came out of the shower after a while of scrubbing her body from the filth she was stained on, her lavender hair was no longer in a bun but is longer and curly. Despite feeling cleaned up, her mind surely wasn't. Visioning of her being trapped in a room with Red Velvet as he continued to force himself upon the poor Cookie. Should she feel her face heating up, remembering the way he'd touch her sensitive parts of her physique, Pastry couldn't help but to wonder. ‘Why did I.. say those things? Have I actually enjoyed myself? What came over me..? I never wanted this to happen..’ she couldn't understand. "No, no.. I'm just.. overreacting, that's all." shaking her head, Pastry Cookie gets up. Until she felt something beneath her body. "Oh." she'd mumbled.

Looking underneath her towel, the nun's sensing a tingling feeling through her private part. A small gasp left her lips; the throbbing pulse grew stronger, creating a strong urge to investigate. So the sister Cookie bit herself on said lips, the memory of Red Velvet's seductive behavior wouldn't leave her mind anytime soon, it almost felt familiar. Her face continues to burn up, to only not realizing her right hand motions toward her jelly roll. "Maybe if I just-" When she nearly touched her sensitive spot, she slightly jumped; it was a lot more sensitive even the slightest touch would trigger. To Pastry on one side, it was a sin, but on the other, it didn't.