RV • P ✿

Requested by @Juno_Star

Mystic

"Oh Pastryyy~" said Red Velvet coming back home, "Daddy's home~!" today he was wearing a brand new outfit which insists of a pair of black pants and a navy blue coat revealing his bare chest, ".. and when daddy's home, he'd want some sugar~!" he goes upstairs to the room Pastry's in. When he thought she was there waiting for him, the nun cookie was nowhere to be found much to his annoyance. "Ugh, not again." He growled. The tone of his voice grew manlier by the second, hints of intoxication. The war general himself seems to be drunk by the looks of it, locating his girlfriend throughout the house.

Pastry though was hiding inside of a closet, fearing for her boyfriend's state, "This is the 7th time he's done this," she whispers to herself, ".. I cannot keep up with his unholy deeds." From the past few weeks, the nun cookie had been both a witness and a victim to her boyfriend's.. questionable desires, this time.. she will never know what he'll do. "Just thinking about last week makes my body tingle. How does a Cookie like him have this much strength to absorb much alcohol?" she'd ask herself. Just then she hears a door opening up, the female Cookie kept her mouth shut hoping it'd save her from being heard. The dark general closed the door behind him, but strangely locks it behind him. 'Wait, why is he locking the door? There is no way he knows I'm here..' she said in her mind. 'No matter, Red Velvet Cookie doesn't know where I am exactly-'

The thought had escaped her head as the closet door opens up unexpectedly, "Trying to play hide n' seek again gnat?" said Velvet smirking. In the nun's surprise she gasps, "Ah! H-how did you-" she attempted to ask, yet the general grabs Pastry Cookie and pulls her out of the closet, "Ohh don't even fucking ask," Velvet Cookie answers, ".. you really need to stop hiding from me everytime I come home.."

The female Cookie nods in agreement without saying a single word, afraid Velvet would've harmed her. "A-anyways, that's a sexy little kimono you're sporting on." the male added. "R-reverend Mother Cookie gave this to me to sleep in." Pastry looks away flustered, yet Red Velvet placed his cake finger on her left cheek before she gives eye contact again, "Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you~" the sound of his voice may sound venomous, but attractive at the same. "Yes sir.." she said. "You're not going to bed just yet." the general grins...

Red Velvet: "W-well you are but-"

Pastry: "I know, I know."
________________________________________________

Red Velvet was sitting down on a bed, naked all the way whilst his girlfriend is standing in front of the commander with her back turned. She shook the entire time, she felt her dress being lifted upwards, noticing the female Cookie's birthday suit, in Velvet's delight, the man took hold onto one of her hips. "For a puff Pastry Cookie, you sure as hell got some cake in the back." he licked his lips, "You better save me a piece for next time." The crossbow user simply blushes, "I-I wasn't baked like that you pervert." she couldn't hide her little smile from his compliment. Then suddenly she felt being pulled down until something pressed inside her jelly hole. Pastry Cookie moans as loud as she could. Indeed RV had her bouncing on him at this rate, arms were restrained, cake arm pulling off the left side of her kimono followed by said arm groping left jubilee. "Ah~ oh general." said Pastry panting, "Awwe that's cute," RV smiled. "Does that make you my personal lieutenant?"

"Yes, please me more sir." the female Cookie begged, he gets the nun to pound faster. RV lifts his head then stuck his tongue out, "P-pastry-ah gods!" exclaimed him. "I'm gonna-" Adding a few more thrusts, he ended up pushing his white jam through her back, Pastry's eyes widened open creating a gasp sounding, ".. phew," said RV Cookie. ".. that went well."

Pastry: "We're done already? That was.. rather quick."

Red Velvet: "Who the fuck said I was done?"

The woman stared at her boyfriend with a confused look, ".. you're not?" she had guts to ask, but was responded a smirk. "Nah, that was only a warm up, the real fun begins." he said. Certainly should the dark horny general took himself out of Pastry in spite of pinning her onto the bed, giving direct eye contact.
_________________________________________________

Red Velvet Cookie, this time in his birthday suit while holding the nun by her torso with both arms, oddly he slightly began breathing heavily, Pastry Cookie took notice right away but no words were said when she looks at him with such a sexy yet worried facial expression, face itself turns pink. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk the next day." he said staring at her with such a menacing smirk. He buries himself between his girlfriend's chest.

"Ah~ Red Velvet Cookie please c-calm d-down~!" Pastry's voice rose, suddenly he moves her top of her dress thus exposing more of her jubilees, going as far as sucking on one of the sides. The nun cookie gasps feeling tongue touching her tit, she was quite sensitive there. She couldn't help never less than enjoy herself. "H-mmh!"

Red Velvet hardly reacts to her somewhat moaning as it didn't sound good enough to him, "Ugh, this isn't working out.." he stopped tasting her much to the female Cookie's confusion, "W-what's not working out?" she asks boldly.

"Duh! You're not moaning loud enough, the sound of your moans turn me on, so I have to take matters into my own damn hands." he barks, opening her legs then grabbing his member, he shoves it forcefully inside the woman's jelly roll. "Hah~!" she yelled out of pleasure, that's when the general grins and thrusts at a mid-fast pace.

"Ack! Gods! Kya! V-velvet~!" Pastry's voice stuttering insanely by the work of her lover, "Yeah that's right! This is more like it!" said RV pounding her, although she attempted to cover mouth, RV ended up stopping her from doing so.

"Ah ah ah, what did I just say?"

That only got him in the mood more when he did it faster resulting more endless pants by Pastry's voice, "General please, you're hurting me." she proves it with tears shedding through her eyes. Despite the young man in his drunk state, he actually felt sympathetic, "Oh shit I'm sorry," he pulls her head to his, "I must have not been able to take notice." yet he was already close, "But hang on, there's one more thing I gotta do." he said. "And what's that this time?" asked the nun boldly. Out of nowhere he pushed his white jam inside of her jelly roll, should Pastry's eyes wide shockingly and Velvet laughing.

After a while, they've finished up with both panting, "God that was fuckin' awesome, right babe?" said Velvet Cookie. Regardless of the pain Pastry Cookie went through, she still enjoyed herself, ".. it was wonderful, but I don't think I can walk by tomorrow." she replied blushing.

Red Velvet: "Heh, told you so."

The general started to sleep immediately as soon as he said that, his female partner remains awake but grins a little. "Fucking idiot." she whispered.
_________________________________________________

"I think it's fair that I'd extend this piece, the little cliffhanger does not fit my standards."

- Ohiddto