Sparkling • Cheesecake ²

«Rare»

Another day has begun, setting off to the one and only Sparkling Cookie, cleaning his bar for business per usual. How else could he gain finances? Times as he'd reminisce his training days, said screw ups occurred.. later days he'd get it right. "What a glorious day today, wonder what events shall be brought?" he asks himself before he had been greeted by his girlfriend, Cheesecake Cookie. "Good morning handsome," she said. "Well good morning beautiful!" Sparkling returning the greeting, "How is my glistening hostess feeling?"

Cheesecake: "Oh I'm glad you asked! I'm feeling so outstanding. And how's my well-mannered of a bartender doing?"

She had her fingers under his chin to slightly pull him closer, battering her luscious eyes at the young man, "Oh, I'm doing amazing! Just finishing up cleaning my bar." he replied happily. When Cheesecake Cookie takes a look around, the place looks almost as good as new, not able to tell the difference if it was! "Oh wow, this place looks like it's been built yesterday! You've been working hard on it I see." says the hostess. "Right, it's tiring but I'd still get the job done." spoke Sparkling putting a small towel away. "So now that I'm done here, would you like a refreshing drink." he asked her.

"Ah.. no thank you. I'm not really thirsty right now." said Cheesecake, "I was thinking myself if you don't have anything to do, we can hang out around the Kingdom, you know.. taking a little tour."

Sparkling Cookie never had thought of the idea since his girlfriend had recently took her stay. And it was true; he doesn't have much to do besides caring for his business. "Sure, I suppose I can show you around." the bartender comes behind his post and locks it up.

"Alright, let's get going." he speaks so gleefully.

*Skipping a little bit*

The duo took their time visiting the Kingdom, Sugar Gnomes work around new buildings, a few rested shown to be melting.. but they've never gave up. "Aww! Aren't they just the cutest?" Cheesecake voices, "They work for hours on end, much more than us Cookies ever done." Sparkling Cookie compares, "We mainly owe it to them for their volunteer, and craftsmanship."

Cheesecake: "I agree, we should be thankful and honored, hahaha!"

Sparkling: "Precisely, and would you look at that."

The male Cookie points at the giant water fountain in the very middle of the Kingdom's castle, freely creating an endless geyser gushing out water itself. "How marvelous!" exclaimed Cheesecake Cookie admiring the beauty, "Who knew this precious palace granted such a lovely sight to see."

The fountain had golden coins all within its bowl, with a few exp candies and treasures needed for the day to collect, even the sun is reflecting the yellow coin despite in the water. "We're unsure how they appear or why, but none of us complain, some of the Cookies come here to make wishes." said Sparkling. "I see, huh.." the hostess spotted a coin beneath her, she'd pick it up shortly after. After some thought, she closes her eyes and begin to wish for something, then to toss it in the pool. Although the bartender noticed this and wondered, "You've wished for something?"

"Yes, I can't say what I've wished for," she puts her hands together, "..but I will say that I hope this wish comes true, a wish that can make ever Cookie happy." looking up to the air with a confident smile. "Well, I'd say that wish would be dazzling." Sparks hugged her to which she accepted.

"I love you Sparkling Cookie." said Cheesecake, "And I love you too hon." They say that with their eyes lovingly gaze to each other. "Would you like to finish the rest of the tour?" the lust sounded in Sparkling Cookie's voice, "Y-yes, we could.. teehee." Cheesecake agreed knowing what else will happen. They then continue the remainder of the tour of the Kingdom's landmarks whilst cuddling onto one another.

* skipping to the evening, the day shift settles down back to the night shift. *

"Sparkling ~!" a very happy Cheesecake Cookie moans for him, making love. Both in the nude wrestling around in bed.. sounds of giggles and groaning were heard. Sparkling like the sweetheart he is pounded himself in between his partner's thighs. "Guh-oh! Right there!" hollered the bartender. He'd already found the favored spot, "Yes! Y-yes that's the spot!" says the hostess cookie. "Ooh, okay." counted Sparkling, pressing that area numerous amount of times. Said partner pants faster although she appears to be smiling and blushing, one of them was coming close to finishing. "I'm g-getting close-!" says Sparkling Cookie.

While wasn't exactly sure whether or not to release the fluids inside Cheesecake Cookie, she'd surprisingly allows it. "I'll have it inside of me if you don't mind."

Sparkling: "O-oh, ugh.. okay!"

And just like that, he'd spewed his white jam deep within his hostess girlfriend, a sudden gasp had heard over. Cheesecake never felt so alive and free; relaxing thereafter. Sure the lovemaking wasn't long enough, it'd went well with the couple laying next to each other, their eyes were locked in closely, "Ah, sorry that it couldn't have been longer." Sparkling gives utterance to, "Tis alright darling, better than nothing after all." said Cheesecake Cookie giggling. "M-maybe once I rest up, then we can go again?" the bartender insisted.

"Hmm, well I suppose so.. but you don't necessarily have to." being the kind Cookie the hostess cookie is to her boyfriend not expecting anything from him. "True yet I feel the need to finish you off again like before." Sparkling snuggles her.

"Oh, how naughty ~" spoke Cheesecake with her seductive voice rolling over.

They still had time to do a couple of rounds before said cookie lovers grew tired and rested for the remainder of the night.
_______________________________________________

Tuesday October 25th, 2022
←previous next →