A/N here.

Small a/n to you all.

No, not gonna end Jam'd Up

However, I gotta come clean, I never get the chance to continue to work on it for the past weeks / month. I was honestly forgetting about it because I've been through so much in life. My anxiety has took a toll on me roughly since then.. on Discord, bad memories involving my ex jackass BF that I wasted 4 years with. A lot was happening to me and I feel like I deserve nothing but sorrow and sadness. I was also unmotivated to do anything expect to do other things to distract me from losing my mind.

I will not go into heavy details about what's been going on with me for the sake of my private life, but I will say that I'm planning on getting the help I need.

Again, Jam'd Up is not going anywhere, I've work my ass off creating this gorgeous masterpiece and I wouldn't dare throw it all away just because of how life is treating me. I recently told myself to no longer allow my anxiety to rule me over under no circumstances. I'm doing the best I can to never be hurt again by sacrificing every thing that once held dear to me. And now that I no longer need that old past of me, I feel better enough to keep doing what I do best!

So right now, while I take my time collecting my thoughts and energy, I won't necessarily work on my story right away, but more of taking some time off. I wish to seek more in life. There are so many things that I want to do, one of my main focus is to become a voice actress, it hasn't exactly been my dream job but it's more of a thought because I have a beautiful voice and I would like for people to hear me, it wouldn't bother me if people don't like it but it's better than sitting back and doing nothing stuff will not come on to my lap so I have to work on it.

Another thing I would like to say is that I will also no longer seek into relationships, I refuse to be tied down by anybody that could potentially break my heart again if they wanted to...

And lastly, I would like to allow myself to say that I do appreciate everyone who's been supporting me throughout these years and I would love to serve you guys again for anything that I create because I do have a lot of ideas in mind right after I get some stories out the way, one is in development right now called “Blood Tundra”. I still need to take some time because right now I'm only trying to put in more thought into it before I start.

But regardless I will still finish up as soon as I can because I could already see myself working on said story and I don't want to necessarily discontinue it because I really prefer to complete the story.

Thank you so much for reading!