Chapter 16- Assholes

I lay on the ground choking on my own blood, "Look who finally shut the fuck up!" he yells kicking me in the face.

I gasp, "Fuck you."

He kicks me in my stomach over and over and over again until I could no longer breathe properly.

"This isn't working .No matter what we do she's not going to talk."

"How about solitary confinement?" he smiles down at me.

I don't let fear cross my face but I know internally that I wont last long in solitary. I'll be scratching at the walls within 2 weeks.

He grabs me by my ankle and starts dragging me to solitary. And I have to admit this is the one time I don't have energy to fight.

I thought the boss would have gotten me out of here by now. It's been 2 weeks. What's the hold up? Am I on my own for this one? If so, I cant think of a way to get out of this.

He throws me into the room," You'll be begging to get out in no time."

The door closes with a eerie creek  and I try not too scream at the top of my lungs.

Gemini pov (time jump 2 weeks later)

I'm about to loose my shit!

4 weeks! They've had her for 4 weeks! When I find them I'm going to burn that place to the ground.

I turn around to the savior that I kidnapped holding a lighter, "Where is she?!"

"I don't know I swear!"

 "Right now you are soaked with gasoline and as you can see I have a lighter. If you don't tell me WHERE SHE IS I WILL BURN YOUR ASS ALIVE! NOW TELL ME!"

"Okay! okay. She's at a warehouse on Millbury road outside the city."

"That's all you had to do! Then killing your ass wouldn't have been necessary.

"Wait! Wait no! I gave you what you wanted! Please!"

"You wasted 3 hours of my time. Which means they've had her 3 hours longer than what they were suppose to."

He cries, "Please!"

"Don't beg I hate begging." I say turning around,

"By the time you get to her she will already be broken!" he yells at me,

I don't say anything. Instead I throw the lighter at him watching him catch aflame.

"If they broke her then I guess I'll meet in hell. Cause the shit I'm gonna do will send me there."

I hop in my car and call Jericho,

Me: Warehouse on Millbury road outside the city 

Jericho: Wait. What?

Me: That's where Marzanna is! I'm on my way there now.

Jericho: Wait kid you need backup.

Me: Fuck backup! I need to get to her.

Jericho: Fine! Just don't get your ass killed.

A 30 minute drive takes me 15 minutes because my ass is speeding and turning the corners on 2 wheels.

I quickly hop out my truck grabbing a bag out the backseat,

"Alright. Bulletproof vest, ak-47, pistol, knife and 3 grenades. Oh and thermal glasses."

I take a deep breath and shoot the lock of the door tossing a  smoke grenade inside. I hear screams and bunch of people yelling at eachother to suit up. I slide on the glasses and head inside. I like to play a game with myself seeing how many people I can kill on 1 mission.