Punished?

Marzanna sat on the bed quietly reading when she hears the front door slam shut. Gemini walks into their shared room anger leaking off of him.

"Hi baby." Z said peering over her book at him.

He angrily mumbles to himself going into the bathroom.

Strike 1

She continues reading until he comes out a towel around his waist.

"How was your day?"

"Irritating." He growls sending her a glare as he says it.

Strike 2

Z is surprised at the way he's acting usually this dynamic is switched and he's the one that calms her down. So that means someone must have really gotten under his skin. But he knows better then to act this way towards Marzanna.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"The only thing I wanna do is stick a knife in that bastards throat!" he yells throwing on boxers and a t-shirt

Strike 3

"Lower your tone, baby." she said closing her book.

"What?"

"I know you heard me don't make me repeat myself." She said in sultry tone, " Sit." And he does quickly too.

She grabs some oil gently running her fingers threw his hair, "What have we said about letting people get under our skin?"

"To not let them." He leans into her hands, "But he's such an ass he made me kneel and pledge loyalty. I get this is for the diamond but for fuck sake-," his tone changes a small whine leaving his lips, "that feels good."

Z smiles, after their first time she quickly realized how much Kai loves being taken care of. Its always small stuff like head massages, being the little spoon, laying against her thighs the list goes on but everytime he eats it up.

"I'm sorry for yelling." he apologizes resting his head on her stomach.

"So you did realize your mistake?"

Kai could tell by Marzanna's tone he wasn't going to get off with a simple apology. What was she going to do?

"Yes, I won't yell at you again."

Z chuckled, "On your knees." She says walking to her closet.

"Yes ma'am- sir- Yes!" he nervously fumbles to his knees avoiding eye contact.

Z stops herself from laughing at her pathetic baby walking towards the bed with a box, "It's ma'am or mistress got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

She pulls up at chair sitting in front of him, "What're gonna do?" He asked.

"Punish you."

"Punish?" he repeats and even though he's nervous as hell his cock slightly hardened at the thought.

"Now, since I'm a nice mistress I'll give you a choice. Rope or cuffs?"

"Rope."

"Good choice, now back to me."

He turns around and she makes quick work of tying his hands and arms together into a straight position turning him back around after.

"What's your mistake?"

"Yelling."

"What else?" she urged.

"I don't know I-"

He was cut off by her stocking laced foot pressing on his semi-hard dick.

"Ahh!" he yelped in surprise not pain.