3 days later

Z pov

My vison is finally back but I'm disgusted by what I see as I look in the mirror. My body looks terrible. Bruises, scratches even a couple of cuts which I don't remember getting. 

"Are you dressed?" Gem say snapping me out of my thoughts,

"yeah." I say letting my nightgown fall.

He comes in and sits a tray of food on my bed,

"You okay? Something seems off."

"Have you seen my body?"

"No. I told you I wouldn't look."

"Gem its been 3 days and your telling me you haven't seen anything."

He hesitates, "Not on purpose. I swear."

"What did you see?"

"Yesterday I noticed some marks on your arms. But I couldn't tell If they were old or new so I didn't say anything."

"They're new I don't even know what they are."

"Cigarette burns."

"How?-"

He lifts up his basketball shorts showing similar marks on his thighs offering a sad smile,

"Those bastards burned me!? Why don't I remember?! How dare they put their light out on me! Why?"

My brain couldn't process the thought. They tortured me, beat me even threatened to rape me but the simple thought of them using me as a ash tray I can't process. Why? Why do I feel more disgusting then I did before.

"I can't." was the only words I could mutter as everything they did flashed threw my mind. Every tool they used, every word they said, every place they touched. My legs wobbled under me as I hit the floor barely able to catch my breath.

"Marzanna! What's wrong?! Should I call 911?" he says gathering me in his arms as if I was melting.

I let someone else do it! I let them get away! I told that bastard I was going to burn it all down and I didn't!

"Z please you have to talk to me. I don't know what you want me to do."

"I have to go back."

"Go back? Go back where?"

"To the warehouse."

"No! No fucking way! I'm not letting you back there not after what they did. Your having a panic attack just thinking about it."

"I don't care if you don't want me to go back! I want those assholes heads on a stick!" I say standing up and walking to my closet.

"Z I get that your angry but this is not a good idea."

"Why not?!"

"Because your scared! Even if you don't want to admit to yourself."

"I'm not scared of them!"

"Not of them. But what they could do."

"They already did everything they could do and they still have hell to pay. Now get out of my way.

He stands in front of the door, "I can't do that."

"Gemini, do not mistake my kindness for weakness. If I have to kick your ass to get out of this room I will.

"I don't want you to get hurt again."

I sigh irritated, "Look I know My Boss told you to watch me but you don't have to do that anymore, alright? I can see and hear perfectly fine. I don't need a babysitter.

"I know that! I'm not doing this because of him! Why cant you see that I obviously care about you."

"What do you want?"

He grip his soft blue hair in frustration, "What the hell are you talking about?!"

"You obviously want something!"

They start to raise there voices as the tension in the room get thicker.

"I have not asked for one damn thing since I met you!"

"You've been hovering around me for the past 3 1/2 months! So what is it?! Drugs, Money, Power, Sex. What do you want?!"

"Why do I have to want something?!"

"Because that's apart of the game!"

"What game?! I'm not playing a fucking game!"

"All men play the fucking game! All you guys do is hover around and try to get the person emotional attached and once they do its game fucking over for them but next level for you! You continue taking everything you want from them and once you realize there's no more levels or the girl has caught on you throw them away! So don't get mad at be for being tired of being a level and becoming a fucking player at this shit!" I yells tear of anger streaming down my face.

His voice becomes quiet barely above a whisper, "So. Everything we shared has been apart of a game? It was never real?"

Why am I pushing him away? 

He continues, "That's not fair. I didn't even know I was playing."

"You should have listened to My boss. I know he told you. That I'm heartless. Incapable of love. A useless, cold human piece of shit. We wouldn't be here if you did.

"I just thought-?"

"What? That you could fix me?! I'm beyond repair and a waste of fucking time. So just find someone else to bother."

He chokes back tears," So what? I didn't mean nothing at all to you? You didn't have any type of feelings?"

Her piercing green eye stares deep into his soul, "There was feeling. I just don't know what type."

"You need help." was the last thing I heard as he left my apartment. It once again becoming gloomy just like the last time.

I lose all willpower to continue my mission and instead just slip into bed.

Why am I like this?