Soft,spicy and extra spicy

Marzanna walks into her apartment ready to rant about how Kai was right and their "boss" was an asshole. Dealing with this bastard to steal the diamond was going to be way more difficult than she thought. Z was not good at holding her tongue.

She walks upstairs into their bedroom,
"Aijin? You here?"

It was super quiet.

Kai walks out the bathroom smiling when he sees her. He instantly goes and wraps her in a tight hug,

"Hi baby, you alright?" she asked something feeling different.

He nods into her shoulder, "Missed you." he mumbled.

"I missed you too. I'm gonna hop in the shower, okay?"

He nods but he stays wrapped to her, "Kai?" She makes him look at her, "What's up?" she insisted.

"Do you have to shower?"

"Yeah, I'm all sweaty and sticky. I won't be long." She said having a feeling he didn't want to be alone, "10 minutes, okay." She kisses him jogging into the bathroom.

She hasn't seen him this soft since he called her mommy a week ago. Which she figured he doesn't remember because he hasn't brung it up.

"No one's ever been like this with me. What do I do?" she asked herself as she bathed.

Meanwhile Gemini,

I need to stop this. Last time I acted like this I scared the girl off. But fuck Marzanna makes me safe & loved. I just want to be soft and vulnerable with her. I wanna give up full control just for a little while. But she already seems nervous. Ugh, why do I have to be like this?

"Aijin?"

He looks up at her in a t-shirt crop and booty shorts.

"Have you eaten today?"

He shakes his head No.

"We can't have that." She grabs his hand pulling him out the room, "You have to take better care of yourself when I'm gone."

I want you to take care of me.

She sits him at the bar stool while she looks in the fridge, "Mmmm, I'm tired baby is noodles okay?" She asked, now looking in the cabinets.

Anything you want.

He nods.

He watched as she cooked her "shorts" riding up basically becoming panties.

"Do you like my shorts? I noticed you staring."she asked, pulling them down a bit.

"Yes, you look pretty." He looked away, " Are you wearing panties?"

That came off lewder than he wanted it too,
" I was just asking because your shorts are riding up and I don't see any." he quickly explains.

She smiles handing him a bowl, " To be honest I don't like underwear. Too restricting. Does that bother you?"

His curiosity makes his eyes shoot to her breast her nipples peeking thru the white crop.

He shakes his head no.

"Good, now eat up."

They eat in comfortable silence as Z attempts to put together what's going on with him.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked.

"Anything you want."

"Mā sore wa tasuke ni wa naranakatta."
(Well that didn't help)

His head quirked at her Japanese but he continued eating,

"Let's watch a rom-com." She tested.

"Sure."