Paradise

Gemini pov & 3rd pov

I dash out of the bathroom heading into the spare room,

"She likes my body."

He sits down on the edge of the bed a blush on his cheeks ,

"She called me a good boy."

I shouldn't be as turned on as I am from that. But now that I think about I haven't touched myself in awhile. I'm always with Z and yes I love every second of it but I never have time to myself at least not time to do this.

He looks around the room noticing some lotion on a nearby shelf.

He grabs it, "This feels lewd." He thinks.

He sits back down, "But I'm so horny." he sighs, "What if she walks in on me? What would she say? What would she do?"

The very idea of Z walking in on him turns him on more,

He unwraps the towel, "Would she call me her naughty boy? Would she punish me?"

He squirts the lotion onto his hand quickly wrapping it around his throbbing cock, "Ah~ it's so sensitive."

His hand starts thrusting quick and strong strokes up and down," Ugh- Fuck~"

He goes faster, "I want this to be your hand instead~"

He throws his head back feeling the tension build, "Fuuuuck I want more~ I want you~.

"I wanna feel your tight throat around my cock~."

His hips start to thrust into his hand, "I wanna be your slut~ I wanna be your dirty little slut~" he moans

"I'm getting close~"

Various dirty thoughts of Marzanna ran threw his mind. Being on his knees for her. Making love to her. Fucking her in front of a mirror so she can see how pretty she is. Making her cum on his face.

"Ah fuck~ baby please~ Its feels so good~.

His thrusts start to become sloppy and his moans grow louder, "Oh fuck~ I'm gonna cum~ I'm gonna cum for you~"

He whimpers, "I'm cumming~"

With one last desperate thrust he releases onto his hand and stomach. His body weakly falling back onto the bed.

"I've never come that fast before." he pants, "What is she doing to me?"

Z's pov

I speed walk back into my room slamming the door shut,

"Holy shit! He just- He was just.......Masturbating?!"

She sits down on the bed her mind racing, "Did he say cum for you? As in ME?! Couldn't be. Right?!"

I knew my ass shouldn't have been nosy! I should have just sat my ass on this bed and waited for him! But I just had to see what the noises were! Dumbass.

She starts playing with her skeleton printed shorts her cheeks blushing with embarrassment.

"You look cute." Gemini say closing the door behind him,

"Thanks." She says standing up and walking to the other side of the bed,

"Are you alright, darling?"

She had a love- hate relationship when it comes to him calling her darling. She loves it because when he calls her that it makes her feel safe & special. But she hates it because it leaves her weak-kneed and feeling submissive.