I miss you

Gemini has been on a mission for his boss the past 2 weeks which has left Z alone and in her head a bit to much. But he did say he's going to be coming back today or tomorrow which she couldn't wait for.

She lazily laid in bed when she got a notification,

Aijin: Hey baby, I miss you. I'll be home tomorrow. Have you taken your meds?

(Aijin=lover in Japanese)

Z: Kai! I miss you too. I can't wait for you to get back I've been going batshit in here alone. And no.

Aijin: And why not?

Z: They make me feel weird.

Aijin: Baby, you used that excuse last time. You and I both know how you feel without them. So I suggest you take it.

Z: I haven't taken them since you left and I feel fine. No point if you're coming back tomorrow.

Aijin: I love your faith in me but its been proven Im not enough to keep you out of that hole. So I want you to send me a video of you taking your pill.

Z: 😣

Aijin: No pouting. Come on.

Marzanna looks down at her wrist at the long scars remembering how she promised him she'll try harder. She groans grabbing the pill taking a video of her swallowing it.

Z: there.

Aijin: good, you'll feel better soon.

Z: I hate this.

Aijin: I know but it keeps you safe and feeling good.

Z curls into a ball wanting him to be home already. This is another reason of why she doesn't like getting attached. Her mental health will use the person as personal serotonin but takes a massive crash when they're not around leaving her in a massive depression episode.

Aijin: Are you okay?

Z:(lies) Yeah Im fine. It's late you should get some rest.

Aijin: Yeah you too. Goodnight Z.

Z: night🛌💤

Z slips out of bed her stomach growling harshly from not eating all day.

He's cheating.

She groans the intrusive thoughts starting to go threw her head as she heads downstairs.

He doesn't care about me anymore.

Z lights a blunt blasting Careless Whisper on the speaker in the living room.

Z takes a deep puff as she starts to dance and sing around the room.

What if he lied? He's not really on a mission.

He doesn't want me anymore.

A lie. It's all a lie. He's going to leave me.

She takes another puff wanting the meds or the weed to hurry up and kick in.

I'm going to be alone again.

No, it's okay. He loves me.

Does he? He hasn't said it.

That doesn't matter I feel like he does.

Doesn't count if he hasn't said it.

Z crashes onto the couch her meds finally kicking in, "Go away."