First time.

(A/n Marzanna's body shape ☝🏻)

Marzanna moved gracefully around the kitchen making dinner which was a nice pot roast with honey rolls.

She got a text,

Aijin: I'll be home in 10 minutes want to ask you something important when I get there.

Z: K, can't wait to see you.

10 minutes later

"Baby, I'm home!"

Z runs jumping into his arm wrapping her legs around his waist, "Kai!"

He kisses her cheek, "I'm never leaving again."

She smiles, "You better not," she says planting her feet on the floor, "I made dinner."

"Thank you. I'm going to get cleaned up."

She grabs his hand, "No eat first while it's still hot."

Z wanted him to hurry up an try it because it's one of his favorite meals and she wants to make sure it's made right.

He sits at the table smiling, "Alright darling, whatever you want."

She sets the table quickly giving each of them a plate sitting across from him,

"You made my favorite."

She nods, "I hope you like it."

He takes a big bite, "Mmm, this is really fucking good."

She smiles to herself, "How was the mission?"

(A/n it's so domestic. I love it 😚)

"Tedious. Another gang came into our territory took out a lot of our members and stole the plans for the diamond heist. Don't worry we got them back though."

"Why did it take 2 weeks?"

"They ran away after so we had to chase them."

"Pussies."

He chuckles, "Overall how were you when I was gone?"

"You just want to hear how much I missed you."

"Smart girl." he realizes something, "Are you going by girl today?"

"Yeah." she blushes, "Thanks for asking."

"Of course."

Once they finish up dinner Z cleans the kitchen while Gemini takes a shower. After, she goes up to their shared room sitting on the bed.

Gemini comes sitting next to her, "What did you want to ask me?" Z questions.

"So I've been thinking about this for a long time and I want to have my first time." he looks straight in her eyes, "I want you to be my first."

Marzanna could feel her heart jump to her throat at his confession, "Are you sure? Having your first time is really special."

He pulls her into a kiss, "I'm sure. I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else."

She stands up, "Well I guess it's good I got pretty for you."

"Is that why you've been strutting around in this silk robe?"

She nods.

"Show me." he commands his eyes brimming with lust,

Her eyes narrow at his command, "Beg."

"What?"

"You've gotten to cocky lately and It seems like I need to put you in your place." she lifts his chin, "So beg."