Movie time

3rd pov

Marzanna breaths in the fresh air as she finally leaves the hospital.

"Come on." She grabs Gemini's hand pulling him along,

"Alright. Alright. Where do you wanna go?"

"Home. I want my bed."

"Home it is."

They get into the car, "What did the doctor say about these stitches?"

"That they're dissolvable so they'll fall out on there own. He also said not to pick with them."

"But they itch."

He sends her a glare which makes her stop messing with them.

"Kai? Can you not tell anyone about this?"

"I wasn't going too."

The pair quickly arrive back at Z's apartment because Kai is a speed demon which doesn't bother Z whatsoever. They walk towards Z's apartment when suddenly a little kid comes running out launching themselves into her arms.

"Z! Your back!"

"Hi Eden."

"Mommy, told me you were in the hospital. Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay. Have you been good for your mom?"

The neighbor sticks her head out the door, "Besides bugging me on when you would be back they were good."

"Hi Santana."

"Come inside little one, lunch is almost ready."

"Okay. See you later Z."

"Cya Eden."

"How are you doing?" Santana asked.

"Better."

She looks at Kai, "Thanks for taking care of her."

 Z looks at both of them, "How yall know each other?"

"I was there when the incident happened I also drove him to the hospital."

"Oh. Thank you."

She smiles and hugs Z, "No problem. I'm just glad your okay."

Eden yells to her mom, "Mom I think the food is burning!"

"Shit! See you guys later."

Z smirks unlocking her apartment, "Whoo! It's good to be home."

Gemini doesn't say anything. He just watches Marzanna wanting to see how she acts being home. Seeing as though this is were it happened. 

Yet, she flips off her shoes and heads upstairs without hesitation.

"I'm going to take a shower." she says,

The therapist Gemini talked to told him to let her readjust and also keep a eye on her so she wont be dangerous to herself or others. He also told him not to nit-pick because Z is the type to do either one of 2 things: Shut down emotionally or become angry. So he kept calm and watched,

"Alright. I'll wait for you on the bed."

She walks into the bathroom and 5 minutes later he still doesn't hear the shower running. She comes rushing out,

"Maybe not right now."

"Okay. What do you wanna do?"

She shrugs her shoulders a sad look in her eyes, "I don't know."

She's starting to slip. He noticed over the past few weeks the cues of when she's going to slip into that dark headspace.

"Wanna watch a horror movie?"

She lights up, "Yes!''

Marzanna loves to watch horror movies and no not because she finds them scary. But she thinks it's hilarious every time someone gets killed.

"How about the conjuring ?"

"The devil made me do it?"

He nods. 

They settle in the bed and 25% percent way threw the movie Marzanna realizes that this movie is built different. It's scary as hell!

He chuckles, "Are you scared?"

"Yes! This movie is scary as shit!"

"Wanna sit on my lap?"

"Yes please. Thank you." 

He smiles pulling her onto his lap, "Look at you. Having manners." he jokes,

She smirks, "Shut up."

"No seriously. Has my Marzanna been replaced. *feels forehead* Does she have a fever?"

"Hey um I have a weird question."

"Yeah?"

"Can you call me he/him for today?"

"What?"

"I'm gender fluid, and at the moment I don't feel like a she * fiddles with finger* so can you refer to me as a boy. Please?"

He smiles, "Of course, How about I make my pretty boy some popcorn?"

A slight blush crosses Z's cheeks, "Yeah Id like that."

They pause and the movie and Gemini goes to make the popcorn.

She quickly grabs a pillow and screams into it, "HE RESPECTS MY PRONOUNS!!" 

She can feel the familiar flutter in her stomach, "He called me a pretty boy." she smiles into the pillow. Her head pops out of the pillow, "Wait? He said my pretty boy." What does that mean?

"Here you go." he says handing Z the popcorn.

"Thanks."

They continue watching the movie and that question wont leave the back of Z's mind.

Gem laughs, "She is launching bitches across the room."

The pair finish the movie and Marzanna decides to finally ask the question that's been bothering her. Z turns around straddling Gem's lap to which he follows up with grabbing her hips.

"What's wrong?"

"What did you mean by my pretty boy?"

He smirks, "Come on, You're smart. You know exactly what I meant."

"So what? I'm yours?"

"Now did you really think after all that I was going to let you run off with someone else? Nah baby,  your all mine."

Z smirks pulling him forward by his collar, "I'm not yours until you ask me properly."

"Will you be mine?"

She caresses his face, "Are you sure? I'm a mess."

He hugs her giving her neck a soft kiss, "I want you to be my mess."

"Alright, I'll happily be your  mess."

He smiles the biggest smile that Z has every seen, "You have a beautiful smile." She says feeling happiness flow inside her. Instead of saying anything Gemini quickly starts plastering kisses all over her face.

 "Okay! Okay!" She laughs falling back against the bed attempting to shield her face.

"Just one more."

She moves her hands away as a sign of permission to which he gladly gives her one last passionate kiss on the lips.

"Ive been wanting to be with you for the past 2 1/2 months."

"Sorry I took so long."

He smiles, "Yeah you definitely owe me one."

"Of course."