Chapter 4 - Meet your crew

"Z. These are the people you're mainly working with." he says

"Introduce yourselves after that you're allowed to leave." Their leader says.

"Hi I'm Yara. Nice to meet you! I basically will be the eyes and ears! I'm good at hacking into, well anything you need! Also if things go south I'm a good getaway driver."

I give a slight nod and she takes her leave.

"Wassup I'm Gunnar. I basically blend in. I can be a construction worker, lawyer, civilian anything basically. According to your plan, I'll probably be the one in the "car accident."

I shake his hand and he leaves.

"Hi I'm Kai."

"Boy take off your hood."

"Oh yeah sorry." He apologizes removing it,"Um- I will be your main partner. Anything you need I got or can do. I will be infiltrating the enemies hideout with you. I've also heard alot about you so I'm excited to be working with such a professional." He smiles.

This boy already confuses me. To be in the same job as me he wears a smile. A genuine one at that. He must be crazy.

"You've heard of me?" I ask.

"Oh yes! You have a big name in the streets! I've also done personal research. You're the best in your crew! Even when you first arrived you impressed your superiors! I've always wanted to go against you!"

The boss chuckles: "Go against her?! Like in a fight?"

"Yes,I've always wanted to test your power."

"Do you think you can beat her?" He ask

"No it's not like that. I wanna test it. Like teacher vs student."

"I won't hold back." I say.

"Good.

"Well, if you're gonna be working with Z you need to be able to keep up. Why don't you 2 go to the training room." Boss says

"Bet." I smirk.