About you

It's been a month since the pair have started dating and Marzaana feels like she's in paradise. Now don't get her wrong there has been highs and lows due to her mostly. But he did want her to be his mess. So he's dealt with her depression, insecurities, jealousy and loads of other things. But that doesn't change the fact that he's head over heels for the girl. So let's tune in and see what the couple is doing,

"Quit going easy on me."

She picks up her staff, "You sure?"

He nods, "Yep, I said I'll beat you fair and square. Or are you scared that I might actually beat you?"

"Boy please, I'm the one that wanted to train in the first place. I'm not scared of you."

5 minutes later

"Fuuuuck. How are you so good?" he asks laying on the floor under her.

She knows the real answer but decides to give him one that's less depressing, " I trained a lot with my boss."

"Well damn, he must be able to kick ass."

She gives him a hand, "Definitely."

He gets up, "Im sweaty as hell and exhausted can we head back? I need a shower."

She nods, "Same."

The pair head back up into Z's apartment and Gemini starts the shower taking off his shirt,

"Z?"

She sticks her head into the bathroom, "Yeah?"

"Wanna take a shower with me?"

She wants to say yes but the fear that overcomes her everytime she steps near it changes her mind, "No thanks. I'm still not ready. I will be slipping into the bath. So no peeking."

"Not even a little one?"

She smirks and sticks up her middle finger.

He slips into the shower and she slides down into the tub,

"Hey Gem?"

"What's up?" he says a bit loud

"Where's your parents?"

He chuckles, "What? Wanna give me back?"

"No! Of course not."

"Why ask that all of a sudden?"

"It's just you know alot about me and my backstory but I don't know alot about you."

He realizes that she's right and that's because he hates focusing on himself. His past is not necessarily the happiest but she deserves to know just as much as he does about her,

"Yeah your right.", He sighs, "My parents. Well, my mom died when I was 10 and my father............. let's say he didn't want me."

"Can I kill him?"

He laughs, "What?"

"I'm deadass."

"Baby, you don't have to do that. I already came to terms for what he did. I also beat his ass."

She smirks, "Good boy."

He could feel his body become hot when she called him that.

"What about your mom do you remember her?"

"Um- Not really. I just remember something she used to say alot."

"What's that?"

"Find something in this life that makes you happy and hold on to it tight.

"She sounds wise."

"Yeah."

"When did you join the Mafia?"

"When I was 17."

"What did you do all that time? Did you stay with your sperm donor?"

He chuckles, "Nah I left him for awhile when I was 12."

"All alone when you were 12. Must have been scary."

"I wasn't alone for long. But I wasn't with the best crowd."

" What do you think your worst fault is?" she asks,

"I'm possessive and clingy. Terrible mix."

"Its not that bad. At least to me."

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"That's the first time anyone has ever said that to me. Usually me being clingy annoys people."

"Who could think that's annoying I find it cute." Z thinks.

Gemini wraps a towel around his waist stepping out of the shower, "Anymore questions?"

Z sinks down into the tub but keeps her eyes glued to his body, "Nope. At least for now."

"That's not fair you know."

She arches her brow at him, "Staring at me like that." he finishes.

"Sorry it's just you have such a beautiful body."

He could feel himself blush and become semi-hard under the towel, "Um- thanks. I'm gonna get dressed." he says nearly sprinting out the bathroom.

"He's so easy to tease." Z smiles.