Sleep

3rd Person POV

Light looked deep into Ryuzaki's eyes, holding him with his hands. "Do you really think I could be Kira! Look at my eyes and tell me Ryuzaki!"
Ryuzaki sat in silence. He didn't want Light to be Kira, but he knew he was. He was the only person that could understand him. He was the only person that could help him escape. Save him from having to act like a robot, from hiding his feelings towards everyone.

"Yes. I don't think you're Kira, I know you're kira."

Light took his hands off Ryuzaki and sighed. He then striked to punch his right cheek and felt Ryuzaki's feet in his own. "Both of you cut it out!" Matsuda broke them off.

Light's POV

It's 4 A.M. and Ryuzaki's still awake. How can he stand still after not sleeping for hours I thought to myself. I looked at him and saw his black fluffy hair shining from the monitors light. He looked so emotionless. He always did. I sometimes wonder if he has ever felt something. Maybe thats why I kind of like being around Ryuzaki. Even though he always accuses me of being kira, he never shows anything to anyone. He doesn't fake his emotions like I do. He doesn't feel the need.

"Um Light? Are you okay?"

Ah shit, I dozed off looking at him again. I got embarrassed "Ah yeah sorry, I was just feeling a little sleepy"
He looked at me with a straight face. "Well we can go sleep if you want to"
I laughed. "We? You mean ME. I've never seen you sleep, ever." He looked at the floor. He kind of looked sad for a second. "Well I can't sleep. I am an Insomniac. But I also feel like I'm not safe when I close my eyes."

L's POV

...Huh? Why did I tell him that? I didn't mean to... Light looked at me with his brown eyes in confusion and shock. Ugh what's wrong with me talking about sleep with the number one suspect of the case. I know he's kira. But he feels...different. Something feels off about him. I know he's kira but I feel like he isn't.

"Wow thats the first time you ever told me something about yourself!" He told me smiling. That was actually the first time I told anyone about myself, ever. "...Ryuzaki why is your face red?" Huh? Red? What the hell is going on. Get It together L. "I guess I am feeling sleepy too, so lets go Light" L rushed to the front dragging Light behind him, trying to hide his face.