Walls

L's POV

I can't think straight. I felt Light's hand swiftly moving towards my back as he kept his warm lips on mine. I shivered as he went deeper into the kiss slowly getting on top of me. Laying me on the bed.

He slowly started kissing my neck as he caressed my stomach. "L-Light..."

Light's POV

"Ahh Light.." I braced L tightly. I felt his chest shudder. "..Light..I...Uhh" I continued kissing his collarbone and went down on his stomach. "Light...!"

I stopped for a second. "L?" He looked at me staying still "It's Ryuzaki" I chuckled.  "Ah right, but you do realise you've been calling me by name too." He looked a little embarrassed. "Oh, I have? I'm sorry" I gave him a soft hug. "No it's fine isn't it? It's just you and me." I pinned him on the bed and put my lips on his. Kissing him harder than before.

"We have to stop..Light" I was suprised to hear that but sat up as fast as I could. Was I going too fast?  "Oh sorry, I got a little carried away. We don't have to do anything If you don't want to." He cut me off "No! I do!" He...does? Then why did he stop me...?

"I really do but..." He pointed towards the corner of the wall. "It technically isn't just you and I alone. The walls have eyes so to speak" No...Is he saying there's surveillance in here?! I thought it was only on Misa's floor?!

"Then what was the point of us being chained together?!" He glided his gaze towards me "It would be remiss of me to not set-up surveillance for my lead suspect...although it might be a problem now."

No way...Don't tell me this was a trap to get me confess quicker. What if they're watching us right now!? How stupid can I be... Would L really do that...? I know he was genuine but... why didn't he say anything before. This would look bad for the both of us. If anyone saw or heard what we- Dad!

I closed my ears with my hands and put my head on the pillow. This can't be happening. What if dad saw everything that happened between me and L...

NO!! He can't see me like that!! He can't! He-! "Light-kun? What's wrong" I lift my head up a little to see L sitting front of me.

"Please...Don't let dad see this...He doesn't know who I really am...I'm not the perfect son he wants me to be! I've tried so hard to keep it seem that way but it's all a lie for a show..." I saw tears hitting the covers "You can't let dad now Ryuzaki" I was shaking and my vision got blurry because of my tears that I couldn't held in anymore. Everythings a mess now...

I felt Ryuzaki's hand brushing through my hair. "It's okay, your father won't see. Watari and I are the only ones that can access this floors surveillance." He let go of my hair. "If I told you about cameras your behavior could've changed, thats why I didn't tell you."

"So rest assured, your confession will stay between us" he told me trying to calm me down. "But its not just that..." L looked at me confused. My parents idealized this image of me being their perfect son. I felt pressured living up to that image I lost my real self. I was tired of trying to fit into their high expectations. I sometimes denied what I wanted. I was popular with the girls and got asked often but I wasn't interested in any of them. Then I met L...

"Oh I think I get it." L patted my head again. "I want to be with you and you want to be with me. That's no one elses bussines." I suppose he's right...

"Don't forget you and I are a team now, Light-kun. We'll face everything together so don't worry."

Did he really just say that...? I want to tell him how much I... How much I... Love him. I love L. My heart was racing so fast because I was terrified of my dad but...now its gonna burst out of my chest for a whole different reason. I felt my face turning colors again.

I smiled and started laughing. I couldn't stop. I was so happy. "Light..? Was it that funny?" I kept laughing as I spoke "You know what Ryuzaki, I could care less if the whole task force came in right now."

He looked so confused "I mean we both know you probably would." I chuckled as I reached for the chain around his hand "Yeah...maybe" I pulled the chain dragging Ryuzaki closer. "Ryuzaki, listen. I can't remember the last time I was this happy."

I pulled the chain for one last time making Ryuzaki's lips fell onto mine.