Erased

Light's POV

I could see my reflection in Ryuzaki's eyes. We finally had some alone time even if it was for like a good minute. I tried looking normal again as I heard Matsuda walking towards us.

"Here." Huh. That's weird. It feels like his whole attitude just changed and he was all moody from all of a sudden. I looked over my shoulder to see his face. He looked scared. What was wrong with him...? Oh well to be honest, I couldn't care less. Matsuda is being Matsuda again.

As I was about to continue with my work- SPLASH! Ryuzaki made the tea get all over me. And it was...cold? Was he keeping it on there on purpose? I instinctively tried catching the cup before it spilled over me but oh well. That didn't work out.

"Ah, sorry Light-kun. You need to change your clothes now don't you?" I knew it. He did it on purpose. Matsuda just stood there watching the little show we put on. He didn't even react. But as I said before I couldn't care less-

"Hello!! Is anyone there?!" A sound came from the huge monitor in front of us. Misa was waving her hands towards the camera. "Why is no one answering? Where's Light I haven't seen him all day! I'm bored!". I got out of my chair telling Matsuda I would like to leave here as soon as possible.

He finally gave a response from nowhere. "A-Ah yeah. You should probably do that.". He glanced over Ryuzaki. "Hey Ryuzaki, I've noticed something. I think I've never seen you this much color on your cheeks! You look a lot healthier than usual you know!". I almost choked on air.

"Come on! I know you can hear me! There's no way that pervert Ryuzaki would turn off these cameras". Ugh I'm tired of hearing her voice. I want to get out of here as soon as possible.

Matsuda was back to his usual self again. "Heey your face is really red now! Wait, are you blushing Ryuzaki?!"
I held my chin and turned around to look at Ryuzaki's face. I was leaning onto the back of the chair he was sitting. It isn't as easy as you thought it was to hide, is it Ryuzaki?

"Ooh, I think Ryuzaki has a crush...On Misa-Misa!" Misa was still yelling for us  on the background.

L's POV

I can't remember the time my face has betrayed me like this... It has to be because my heart's beating too fast. I'm feeling so many things at once. Light... How does he manage to hide away these emotions...

I was again, lost in thought when I heard Light's dad yelling at Matsuda. "This is a work environment Matsuda! Please try to be more professional." Matsuda apologized and laughed awkwardly before he left the room.

"We should be leaving too, Light-kun. It does take a while for you to choose what to wear." I told Light as I walked towards the door. "Huh? It does not! Atleast I can dress myself!-" He was cut off by Misa.

"...Liiight!!" Ugh can we leave already!! Looks like Mogi let her out without even asking me first.

Misa grabbed Light's arm and kissed her cheek and I could see Light was pissed off. "Didn't you miss me Light!~"

I broke them off my pushing Misa away from Light and coming in between them "Well we should be going now. I'm pretty sure Light doesn't want his shirt stay stained for a long time." I glanced over Light. "Yeah, we'll be back after I change my clothes, Misa." She pouted but then let us go.

...

"Hey Ryuzaki slow down!!" I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and saw Light dashing towards me in air. I caught him  just before he was about to fall. Maybe I shouldn't have done this. What has gotten into me. I just...want to be closer...to Light.

I saw Light leaning in to kiss me and I pushed him away. "Not here." There were cameras everywhere on this floor. Damn it. But I do know a place where there aren't any... I dragged Light through the hallway. I also had to speak to him about this... "Shinigami".

3rd Person POV

Watari sat down on his chair, leaning towards the monitor watching Light and L running towards somewhere. He stratches his chin before he remembered he forgot to check the last nights surveillance cams on the floor Light and L stayed in. He dragged the mouse on the folder and clicked on it.

"Hmm..."

"..!"

It was empty. No. Erased.