Shower- Or not.

Light's POV

I was being dragged by Ryuzaki towards somewhere. Probably somewhere safe from all these cameras. I was sure neither of us can keep up this act anymore.

Ryuzaki finally stopped in front of an iron door with a scanner next to it. He scanned something he grabbed out of his pocket before the door opened wide. The room inside was pitch dark.

"You'll also be able to change out of your clothes here...But before that, we have something else to take care of." Ryuzaki's cheeks were really red this whole day as Matsuda said. He grabbed my watch and put it on the drawer next to the door. "Isn't it a little too dark in here, Ryuzaki." And why was he placing my watch out in the open..."It's the middle of the day, Light" He didn't sound like himself at all when he said that. Something felt off.

"I only meant there was so little lighting in here." I glanced over Ryuzaki. He walked towards me and grabbed my wrist to take the chains off. But why was he taking it off?

He freed our wrists from the chains and looked at my eyes. "You know, your acting is really convincing, Light." He put his arms around my waist.

"I guess I have to find a way to convince you how I really feel." I put my lips against his pulling him in for a deep kiss. I slowly reached out to take off my shirt that was covered in tea but felt Ryuzaki holding onto it. Not letting go. He broke the kiss and looked at me with  an expression I haven't seen before. "No, don't take them off yet."

"Uhh, when can I take them off then? It's kind of gross..." Just after I told him that I realised he wasn't looking at me. He was looking outside. The only light coming into this room was from the window behind me. "Hey, do you think it'll rain?" Huh? Was he changing the subject or... Oh. I get what he's up to. I thought I finally got his attention after we were away from everyone but...

Ryuzaki noticed I understood what he was trying to do. "Light we have to."

No. I was not going to let him go. I finally got him all to myself. I pinned him on the door behind us and held his chin in my hand. "I could tell how much you've been pining for this earlier...when we couldn't do anything in front of the others...It was written in your face all red." I got closer and closer to Ryuzaki who was a little suprised. "You want me don't you Ryuzaki."

I kissed him and held him tighter than before. Refusing to let him go. I felt him finally giving in to the kiss but I was wrong. "Mm- Light." He pushed me with his hands.

"I do. But-" I already knew what he was planning.

"But you have the dream I had yesterday on your mind, and now you want to recreate the events one by one to see if there's any clues we're missing." Going up here was his plan all along. It wasn't just an excuse to get away. He was hoping he maybe could jog up a memory about something I may have forgotten.

He held me by his arms and spoke in my ear. "So you figured it out. Impressive as always, Light." I felt his heart beating faster. "But here I am, causing a distraction because-"

"Hey, Light. Would you care to take a shower with me?" Huh? Did L really ask me to shower with him? To ask this right now...Is he trying to imply something...more? I really wasn't expecting him to say that.

"That's very forward of you, Ryuzaki. Looks like I'll have to take these clothes off after all." I put my head on his shoulder. "Or perhaps...you could help me with that"

"That won't be necessary." Before I even processed what he was talking about Ryuzaki turned the door handle around. The door I pinned Ryuzaki to opened up making us both dash inside. I was not expecting that. "Hey! What are you doing!" He was pushing me towards somewhere.

"I'm getting us both to the bathroom. Are you sure about doing this?" I felt the cold floor under my feet. Ryuzaki kept pushing me. "Let's not waste any time." He insisted.

"Ryuzaki! I can barely see a thing in here-" I couldn't even finish my sentence and felt the cold water drops hit me. I felt like I was going to freeze to death in there. Some got in my nose since I was obviously not expecting that. What the hell was Ryuzaki doing?

"Cough- What the hell Ryuzaki!"
...

"Hey, Light. Is this bringing back any memories?"

Misa's POV

Ughh! That creep Ryuzaki! I should've never kissed him! That creep has a crush on me and ran away from me while taking Light with him. He's always trying to rip us apart. That jelaous rat!

I spinned sitting on Light's chair. This is booring... What was the point of leaving that room if Light isn't even here anymore! I should go search for him.

I glanced over Matsuda and saw that card-thingy they used to open doors in his pocket. Yes!

...

Matsuda actually dropped this without realising it. I was lucky. This has to be a sign fate is giving me~♡. I can't and will not waste this chance!

I just have to be quiet and...I walked towards the door and opened it with the card. Yes!! Thanks Stupid Matsu!