Thank you

L's POV

I felt bad for leading Light on but I had no other choice. I was out of ideas. And even though I wanted to save Light from the pit he got himself into, I didn't know how.

My plan didn't work. We were both soaked in cold water since there was no power running into this room. That was also why there weren't any cameras in here.

"Sigh..." I saw Light sit down onto the ground, soaked in water. He covered his head with his hands.

"Light... I'm sorry." I crouched next to him.

"Why did I had to become Kira..." I didn't know what to do or say anymore. I felt terrible seeing Light like this. He was tired of faking everything to everyone and here he was. The real him. Tired of all this pressure.

"Light I-" Why can't I say it. I love you Light. That was the only thing I wanted to tell him but- "You what, Ryuzaki?". I could barely see Light's eyes. Looking at me with sorrow in them.

I jumped on him. Refusing to let go. I put my ear in his chest. Just listening to his heart beat. I wish we could just stay like this. I was freezing but the warmth from Light made me feel alright.

"..."

He wasn't moving or doing anything. Or so I thought. I felt him trying to sit up. I got up off of him and held his shoulders as he layed his back against the wall. We didn't have to say anything. I just kissed him like it was our last kiss.

I couldn't see anything but feeling Light, having a taste of his lips and feeling his arms around me was the only thing I ever needed.

I let go and stared at his eyes. Even in the dark I could see them sparkle. He gave me a hug before opening his mouth again. "...Thank you, Ryuzaki. For not abandoning me."

Misa's POV

I walked through the hallways and came across a door that was already open before I came. They must've forgot to close it! I bet Light's in here somewhere!

I got inside and couldn't see anything. Geez are they really in here? I turned around just to see Light's watch chilling on a drawer. Yes! I came looking for Light and found his watch! He's going to thank me for this! I squeezed it in my hands as I walked around the dark room trying to find Light.