Too close

Light's POV

Well was sleepy but now I sure as hell am not. L was laying behind me and I could feel his back turned to me from a little far away. Ugh I'm so stupid I don't know what I was thinking.

"You're not sleeping, are you Ryuzaki?" I heard the chain dangle again. "Well looks like I'm not the only one am I Light-kun" I was about to answer so I turned my back just to see Ryuzaki's black eyes away just a little from mine. He was obviously not expecting me to turn right to him. I felt my face getting red again. He looked at me without saying anything.

"Uhh Ryuzaki?"
"Yes Light-kun"
"You have no sense of personal space do you?" I said jokingly to smooth out the atmosphere.

L's POV

"I apologise" I stood up as fast as I can. What was that? I just lost myself in his eyes... I walked towards the chair next to the bed I always sat on. It was my first time on that bed. And hopefully last. "Hey where are you going? I was just joking Ryuzaki. I know I made a fuss when I heard we only got one bed... Even though you stayed on that chair all the time." I didn't want to hear him. I was this close to let my face turn into a tomato and had to calm myself.

"Come on it is a big bed"
"Ryuzaki?" Ugh just shut up Light...
"Oh come on now are you mad at me?" I'm not mad I'm embarrased!!
"The whole reason we're here is to get some sleep"
...
"Ugh why did we come here then! You're annoying Ryuzaki!"
"I know, I'm sorry"
Finally I calmed down a bit. Light stood up and held my shoulder. I swear this b- "Look I'm sorry... I feel like there's something that's been bothering you."
Yes there is it's you I thought to myself.
I pointed towards where Misa's rooms cameras was on the monitor implying she was the one bothering me since she was the second suspect.

Light's POV

Huh? Misa? No way... Is he saying that he's jelaous of Misa? Wait does L feel this aswell? Is he jelaous of Misa? I never found her attractive ever! Only if he knew... I can put this to an end if I finally tell L the truth...This is my chance. It's been so long...

I held Ryuzaki's hand. "H-Huh?"

L's POV

What the fuck is Light doing? What is this feeling...I feel like my hearts going to stop. "You don't have to worry about her Ryuzaki." Why is he holding my hand...? "She's not a problem Ryuzaki..It was never Misa. I never liked her. " What is he saying?! Is this a trap? This is-. Light got his lips closer to mine. No. What am I suppose to do in a situation like this? I never did this before. I never let anyone get this close. Why did I let him... And he honestly wants me...? He is kira and I am L. I need to stop or I'll lose.