Not comfortable enough

Please read!! I don't want this to be like those fanfics where characters start having sex out of nowhere. I want to I want to tell a story, explore these characters and their relationship with one another. Things will get more intimate with Light and L, but that's something that will happen further into the story ;)

Matsuda's POV

No way this is happening. My clothes were soaked in sweat as I watched what Ryuzaki and Light doing... Whatever that was! I ran as fast as I could to my room and covered myself with blankets. What the hell is going on?! I'm confused!

Light's POV

!

I felt Ryuzaki's legs going towards my...crotch for some reason. We were hugging with our foreheads touching each other, but he was still trying to get into that stupid position of his. "Where are your legs going...?" What the fuck is he doing. Is he even aware...?!

"I'm sorry but I can't help it. I just feel more comfortable like that" He moved them more. "Just a little more" I was panicking. "Stop! Don't do that!" He didn't listen.

"Ryuzaki wait!! I wouldn't be able to help myself if he continues to...
"A-Ah Ryuzaki atleast let me go?"

L's POV

What was wrong with Light? Why was he making that face all of a sudden? And he was all red.

"Please..! Just stop fidgeting!!" What is his problem... "Calm down Light it'll be over in a second. If you moved your legs it would've been easier for me to sit comfortably."

"No!! I can't take it anymore!! I have to get up!

I really wanted to sleep cuddling with Light but what happened to him? Why does he want to leave from all of a sudden? "Be patient, I promise I'll be comfortable soon."

"PATIENT?! AH!! If you don't want to go any further...You have to stop rubbing against me like that..!" Huh? Further? What is he talking about-

"Ahh...You're driving me crazy!!"

...I looked down and let go of Light as fast as I could.

...

Light sat down on the other side of the bed far away from me and I was on the other corner. Not looking at each other.

...

I glanced over Light. He was covering his... "So...about that dream..." I leaned toward Light a little bit.

"Will you stop looking at it!!" I kept my eyes on him. "Don't you need to go to the bathroom?" He didn't even look at my face as he spoke "It's fine just stop staring!!"

...

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Do you want to hear about this dream or not!!"

I'm going to keep the last part short and all awkward and they will FINALLY BE LEAVING THIS GODSAKEN ROOM.