Matsuda Pt.2

Matsuda's POV

My head hurts from what I saw yesterday... I couldn't sleep. Was I dreaming? No... I walked towards the headquarters just to see Ryuzaki and Light doing nothing out of the ordinary. They weren't doing anything. Was I really imagining things...?

I grabbed the script papers I've prepared for Higuchi's plan. "I've decided that it is my duty revealing the name or Kira." Hmm that sounds good. I was still a little spooked out from being used as a bait but I believe in myself. And...Ryuzaki I guess. I started reading them for one more time trying to distract myself from what I saw last night.

L's POV

A heart attack, I really don't want to have to go through that. But all of that leaves me with one question. How does Kira kill? There's also this word called "Shinigami" but I don't know what to make out of it.

I glanced over Light. He was also in deep thought. Probably thinking how he could stop Kira from taking control again. I wish I could talk to him more. If only we were alone again I can ask him about this "Shinigami".

"Hey, Light-kun! Can you take a look at my script." I turned around to see Matsuda trying to convince Light to read his script he wrote for Higuchi's capture.

Light tilted his head "Why me?". Matsuda answered immediately "Come on Light-kun! You were amazing when you wrote that reply to the second Kira!"

Light sighed before he took the papers from Matsuda. "You know it's not only about the script. You have to put up and act and speak confidently, believe in your words and make the people watching believe them too."

Matsuda's POV

Wow, Light really is amazing. I was listening to him with four ears when Ryuzaki grabbed the papers out of Light's hands. "You know I can read faster than Light-kun."

I was confused and saw Light had the same face as me. I tried soothing out the atmosphere. "Are you jelaous Ryuzaki?" I told him jokingly.

He kept looking at the papers "Why would I be jelaous of Kira?". Oh no. I was pushed away by Light and saw him grab Ryuzaki by the shoulders. "What did you say?!" I don't understand. Maybe I was dreaming yesterday... "What the hell is your problem?!" Light looked angry and pissed at Ryuzaki.

Ryuzaki kept his straight face "Right now it's you." So I was dreaming. There is no way they could...do all that. They were completely opposites and didn't trust or like each other at all. Atleast that's what it seems like.

I tried to stop them but it was no use. The others didn't care anymore since this kept happening all the time.

They stared at each other for a while looking angry, holding each other by the collar. "Guys! Hold on! You can both read my scrtipt! You have no reason to fight!" They weren't looking at me. They just kept staring each other. Wait. I feel like I saw Ryuzakis face get a little red...

"Hey! Can't you both hear me?! Fine. You don't have to read it just stop fighting! I just wanted someones opinion on it but I can figure it out myself." They finally broke eye contact and looked at me. "Fine."

It's like they almost enjoy fighting each other. I heard Ryuzaki call for my name just as I was going to start practicing. "Matsuda-san. Bring me coffee." I glanced over to see him already having a full cup of tea next to the monitor. "Huh? Do you really need coffee? You have a full cup of tea right there!" Ryuzaki turned around looking me in the eye and I for some reason got a little scared. "I want coffee Matsuda." I scratched my head and said okay. I ran towards the door.

But for some reason...My gut told me to hide behind the door to see what they would do when I left. I crouched behind the door and tried listening them.

L's POV

Well that takes care of Matsuda for now. I looked at Lights face as he was writing down stuff. He looked...so... But he didn't even look at my direction. Was he ignoring me? Did I go too far? I know we both are acting but how are we suppose to communicate if he won't even look at me. I wonder if he's mad.

I gripped the desk with my hands and pushed towards where Light was. Rolling in my chair. I bumped to his shoulder and he was startled a bit.

"Ryuzaki?" I held my knees. "Did I go too far?" He smiled at me "Well you could go a little easy you know." I felt heat in my cheeks. We just looked at each others eye without saying anything. We can't stay here much longer. We need to get out of here. Light broke off the silence. "Ryuzaki...I'm scared of the Kira in me awakening any minute now. I don't know what to do. I have to talk to you." I held Lights shoulder "Don't worry, we'll figure things out.".

Matsuda's POV

...Huh? Kira awakening...in Light? He admitted...to being Kira. To Ryuzaki?! And he's literally doing nothing?! Why aren't we arresting Light?! What the hell is going on!

I felt sick. So Light was really Kira and Ryuzaki was aware...? Were they working together...? I wondered if I should tell the others what I heard. They are certainly doing stuff behind our backs. My hands started shaking. No way this is happening.