One Last Touch

"I love you, L". Huh? Why did I say that?! What the hell's wrong with me?! I didn't mean to... Ryuzaki gasped a little and I saw his eyes trembling. We just stared at each other without saying a word. With the rain pouring on us. The only thing keeping me warm was Ryuzaki's presence. I felt my face getting red. As I kept looking at his eyes, I started to remember...

I remembered.

No...

I can't kill L.

I can't-

As I was losing sense of reality, I felt his warm lips brushing onto mine, slowly bringing me back to the present. Clearing that blurry part of my memory. Reminding me of the times we had together. It wasn't acting. I felt tears forming on my eyes as I kissed him back. The time I spent miserably before I met L flashed before my eyes. Did it really matter...a world without him. Was I going to pick L over the New World?

He slowly sat up without letting my lips go, and I held his face with my hands.

I thought every moment we shared together was a part of this...act... up until the moment I touched him again.

Ryuzaki's POV

When we seperated out lips, I looked deeply into Light's heavy eyes, they had a hint of red in them. Even if he looked slightly different than before, I could tell by his eyes that he was still the same Light, the person who saved me. The person...I loved. He was... crying...?

"L... Help me..." Why was he crying... Did he remember...? I gave him a hug and felt him burying his face on my shoulder. Sobbing. His tears were soaking my already wet shirt. The pressure we both had to go through was too much. But as long as we had each other... I hoped we could leave all this behind.

That notebook was no blessing. It was a curse. It corrupted Light into losing himself. And I was not going to lose him. Despite everything that we both had to go through, I found myself filled with joy when I was with him. I was so confused with these emotions but I could let myself feel with Light.

He finally calmed down a bit, his breath turning back to normal. We just needed to find a way to save him from this nightmare now. The rain was also calming down a bit.

"Thank you, Ryuzaki." Just as I was about to respond-

SKIP THIS PART IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SMUT

He kissed me again and slowly pinned me down onto the wet, cold ground. His lips were warm. So was his touch. We were both soaked and cold but somehow wasn't freezing. He slowly glided his hands down my chest as he continued holding onto my lips. We both gasped for air, I saw him blushing as he continued to slide his hands down on me. Taking my pants off slowly while looking at me.

"Light- Not here-!" He cut me off by slamming his lips onto mine. He's so close again. I hugged him, pulling him even closer, almost leaving no space between our bodies. Almost skin to skin. The only things between us were our wet clothes.

He refused letting my lips go as he grabbed my waist. I shivered as I felt him slowly and gently going inside me. He wasn't rushing anything. We both were taking things slow, enjoying the moment.

Even though I didn't show it, I was starving for his touch since last time. I became unwillingly emotionally and physically attached to him. I wanted to be selfish for once. I wanted him to be mine. Forever. But couldn't keep myself from getting embarrassed and flustered every time he was near me. I couldn't control my thoughts and actions. Just like now...

I was blushing from my chest to my ears as Light was moanining onto my lips. He suddenly released me and we both took in a desperate gulp of air.

"Light...! Hold on a second-!"

He held my waist with his hand, while running his fingers through my messy black hair with his other. I felt like my heart was about to bust out of my chest. He then kissed me again without hesitation, making it hard for me to breathe. My heart rate was going up higher as I felt Light going deeper in me. The feeling of pleasure took over my body as my mind went blank for the last time.

You can continue from here

...

We looked into each others eyes, panting while the rain on our clothes were mixed with sweat. We both were messed up and blushing. While we slowly sat up next to each other, keeping eye contact, I saw Light smiling.

"Thank you for not leaving me, Ryuzaki."

I just looked at him. His eyes. He was different but genuine. He looked up at the clouds before speaking again.

"You know, I couldn't forget you, as I slowly remembered the things I experienced with you... the times we spent together. The feeling of your touch. Your voice..." He glanced over me.

"As the new God, Kira, my goal was to create a perfect world. Fix this rotten place once and for all. I was tired of no one being able to understand me, the reason for these goals, before I met you..." I could see sorrow in his eyes as he spoke. He was tired of everything.

He grabbed my chin before speaking again. So this was Kira. No. The person who was sitting in front of me right now was Light. Light Yagami.

He whispered into my lips before speaking again. "You made this rotten place better for me, L." He kissed me softly again. I was blushing as always, feeling butterflies in my stomach. Was I really that important... to him...? I couldn't find words to say.

He let my lips go and looked at me with his blood red eyes, tears slowly falling down to his cheeks. The rain slowly hitting on us. "What am I suppose to do now, L".

Misa's POV

Was leaving Light alone with Ryuzaki really okay...? He told me he was going to come back after getting rid of him but why isn't he just killing him off already. There's no proof that can trace back to us for killing him. So why...

...!

Maybe he was in trouble again! That damn Ryuzaki...! Only if I knew his real name...

"Rem, I want to do the eye deal again." Rem looked at me suprised and shocked.

"Misa, you already halved your lifespan with the other deal...-" She looked at me with grief before speaking again.

"You're not going to risk him, are you?" I nodded. I was not going to let anything happen to him.

She insisted that I shouldn't be acting on my own. But I already made up my mind. I was going to kill that stupid Ryuzaki and make Light's life easier.

"I can't let you, Misa." Huh?

"What do you mean you can't?! I need the eyes to find out Ryuzakis real name!" I got up and yelled at her. What was her problem...?

"It's not like you're going to tell me his name is it, Rem?!" She kept her eyes on me as she sighed. "Fine, Misa..."

"...I'll tell you his name."