Misa

Light's POV

"Ryuzaki are you okay...?" Did i misunderstood him? Was this too far? Ugh why did I even do that?

"Now you're the one who's too close" Ugh! Did he do all that on purpose?! "I really need to watch Misa right now Light-kun" No you don't she's literally just sleeping- Wait. Did he mean he likes...HER?! No no no. Fuck!

I need to keep calm. "So what is it with misa?" He didn't even look at my face as he spoke. "Isn't it weird she got Higuchi to confess from nowhere... I think she still has kira's powers so that's how he earned Higuchi's trust."

Is he seriously stupid? "Are you serious Ryuzaki? If she still had kira's powers you would've been done for by now"
He still didn't look at my face and reached for the chocolate bar next to his keyboard. "Well Light-kun... I believe she's waiting for you to become kira again."

"Ryuzaki...Can you turn around for a second?"
"Yes Light-" I punched his face as hard as I could and watched him fall down. "You're literally just upset because you have no proof of me being kira don't you!?" Why is he even doing this... I thought we were friends. "Was our friendship all an act?!" I yelled. "That could be a possibility" Oh yeah? "Well good to know. We were NEVER FRIENDS Ryuzaki."

.
.
"-"