Empty folder

3rd Person POV

Misa and the others were at the headquarters, planning out the Higuchi plan with Watari's help. Everyone decided that Light and L deserved some rest after working day and night for the past weeks. They agreed on not disturbing them. They were too busy anyway.

Light and L on the other hand...

Light's POV

I was hugging Ryuzaki while listening to him telling me about all the things Watari told him. For now, I didn't want to worry about the past or the future. I was just glad I had this time with him. This was enough for me. Even if fate broke us apart, I would atleast have these memories to cherish... Who was I kidding. I would rather die than leave him at this point. But deep down, I felt like everything was going to disappear.

I squeezed Ryuzaki tight and leaned over to his ear. "Ryuzaki, if you have to, please kill me and continue your life."

He turned around with wide eyes and looked at me "What are you talking about Light! Please don't say that...". I know he understood what I meant. If i turned back into Kira... Putting him into any risk... I would rather die than let myself hurt him.

He looked at me in the eye. "If we live, we live together Light." He grabbed my hand "And if we die, we die together."

I chuckled "Wow! Wasn't expecting those words from you Ryuzaki." I was glad he wasn't hesitating to express himself anymore.

"Promise me." He kept a straight face. He really was serious huh.

I got closer and whispered in his lips before kissing him again. "I promise."
He kissed me back and got on top of me. His hair dangling on my face.

"You know, I have to delete the footage again before Watari comes." I almost forgot about him. But if he did that... "Wouldn't he get angry and suspicious?"
He got out of the bed and grabbed his shirt, putting it back on "Well I personally think it'll be worse if he sees it."

3rd Person POV

It was almost night time. L was sprinting towards the surveillance-room and he was blushing more than ever. He opened the door and typed in the password.

...!

"No, no, no! This can't be happening...!

The folder was already empty.

Light on the other hand was getting ready to go upstairs to join the others. He got up and walked towards the headquarters. Happier than ever with L in his mind.

As he opened the door he heard someone yelling his name "LIGHT!!".
Ryuzaki was running towards him as he opened the door and everyone stared at them. "Huh, Ryuzaki? What's wrong?".

As Ryuzaki stopped to catch his breath, Misa came dashing towards Light. "LIGHT!!~ I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She jumped on him and hugged him, trying to kiss Light but he just gave her a hug.

"Hello, Ryuzaki." L looked at Watari, terrified.

"Hey, everyone. Light and Ryuzaki actually has something to show both of you." He pointed his finger towards the huge monitor in the middle of the wall.

Ryuzaki's hands were shaking in terror and he glanced over Light, who didn't know what was going on.

"Huh? We do?" Light was confused. He never saw Ryuzaki looking this scared before. Ryuzaki tried keeping it cool but it was over.

"Well then, everyone. Please look at the screen!"...