6

"Would you mind if we stay here for a while?" You heard Wilbur ask as he and Techno approached. The two of them had gone on a walk around the place, catching up while you and Tommy sat on a step in the cave..

"Of course not. After all, you and Tommy are the only family I've seen in quite some time."

Your head snapped to Tommy. "You're his family too?!" You whisper yelled at him. He shrugged, attention never shifting from the others.

Wilbur and Techno approached you. "Techno has graciously allowed us to stay here with him. Now, we are going to retrieve our things before Schlatt changes his mind."

Tommy nodded, and you both stood up, Wilbur pointing at you. "Techno, this is Aviva. Somehow, she managed to get herself exiled with us." You reached out your hand, and techno took it, giving a light shake.

It took until the sun had risen high in the sky for Tommy to collect the things he needed from his home. His house wasn't much, just a little hallowed out hill, but it had been stuffed full of things. You sat outside on the wooden path while Tommy and Wilbur rummaged through the things in the home.

The path you sat on felt familiar. You didn't get a chance to think much about it because Tommy and Wilbur emerged from the hill, Tommy with a bin in hand.

"Got everything?" You asked, standing up and dusting yourself off.

Tommy said no at the same time that Wilbur said yes. Tommy shot a dirty look at him, and you giggled, catching wilbur's attention. You looked at him, feeling your face warm a small bit seeing that his face had a light dusting of pink. You looked away, smiling.

Wilbur cleared his throat. "My house is down the path, just over the ridge." He said leading us there.

"This is heavyyyyy." Tommy complained as we walked.

"Tommy the-"

Your attention drifted to the building ahead. It was a pearly white.

"Church prime..." you mumbled.

"You know about church prime?" Tommy said, cutting off Wilbur.

"No." You said quickly.

Thankfully, Wilbur pointed to another building nearby, claiming it as his house. He opened the door, gasping. You stood on your toes to see over his shoulder. Sitting on the bed in the corner was a small boy, but he looked to be around Tommy's age, despite his size. The boy had messy brown hair and sad blue eyes. He looked up at Wilbur.

Tommy, in his usual fashion, shove past us and ran inside, tackling the boy in a hug.

"Tubbo!" Tommy shouted, as the boy accepted the hug. He was much smaller than Tommy, but then again, Tommy was tall and lanky.

You felt Wilbur's hand rest on your back, guiding you in the room.

"Bloody hell, what happened to you?" Wilbur asked, his hand not leaving your back.

Tommy let Tubbo go, and sat on the edge of the bed next to him.

"Schlatt." He said. His eyes darted nervously to yours.

"Don't worry. She's not gonna snitch. She got thrown out too." Tommy said, and he relaxed.

"He made me Secretary of State-" Tommy clapped him on the the shoulder, Tubbo flinching.

"That's awesome man!" Tommy interrupted.

"Tommy, let Tubbo speak." Wilbur scolded. You were all of a sudden very aware of the weight of his hand resting on your back.

"He gave me the position, but I'm pretty sure he only did because he wanted to keep an eye on me, seeing as I've always been with you guys." He stood up and paced over to the windows.

"Which is why I want to be a spy." He finished.

"What?" Tommy said, shocked.

"I can't sit in that damn office forever. Schlatt is a complete dick, and I hate him. To be honest, I'm not sure how I got roped into the job. I wasn't a part of the election."

"No, but you were a part of our nation. Our original nation. You were there from the beginning." Wilbur said, removing his hand, and replacing it on Tubbo's arm. "Are you sure you want to do this? If he finds out..." his voice trailed off

"I'm sure. Tommy, can I talk to you? Outside?"

Tommy nodded, and the two of the, left, leaving you with Wilbur in the house. He started digging through drawers and chests, throwing anything he deemed important in a bin. You turned away from him and wandered over towards his bed. On it, there was a flag. You picked it up and saw that while one side was the flag, the other side was a warm, soft wool.

"Where did you get this?" You asked, turning to face him.

He looked at you before shyly turning his head towards the ground. "I made it. That was the first flag that flew over L'Manburg."

"You did a lovely job. It's quite nice." You ran your hands through the soft wool.

"You can have it if you'd like."

"Yeah?" You smiled at him.

"It's yours." He smiled back.