25

You awoke to a ringing in your ears. You opened your eyes, but they were immediately filled with he dust and dirt that was falling from the ceiling. The roof was collapsing. You shook Wilbur awake, and he groaned, trying to pull you back to the bed.

"Wilbur we have to get out of here." You said. The urgency in your voice causing him to sit up. You saw the exact moment that his eyes filled with panic, before being replaced by a spark, quickly catching fire.

"Son of a bitch..." He muttered, grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the room. You grabbed your shoes on the way out.

Panic filled your chest as the cavern shook around you. The ground beneath you was quaking, and the walls looked like they would fall in at any point. Tommy and Tubbo were already in the cavern. Tommy was trying to hold back his tears that threatened to fall from his big, blue eyes, while Tubbo was hugging Tommy, his face buried in his chest. They were scared. You had to get out of there.

What surprised you was the door to Technoblade's room opening. You had guessed that he had already left, as he was usually awake long before anyone else. You started to guide Tommy and Tubbo towards the stairs.

"Unless you would like to get yourself blown up, I suggest you follow me." Techno called from the opposite end of the cave. You can't remember a time that you had seen Tommy run faster. If you hadn't been so afraid of being buried alive, you would have laughed at him, his long, lanky limbs tearing through the cave.

Techno led you to the very end of the cavern. You looked at him, crossing your arms. He was wearing his cape, his long, pink hair tied into a braid down his back. It was a fancier braid, and it took you a moment to realize it was the one you had done for him days before.

"Now what, you highness?" You asked. He rolled his eyes before hitting the wall. The wall next to where he hit slid open, revealing a long corridor. Techno shot a grin at you before dramatically turning around, purposefully flaring his cape out behind him. You giggled as it billowed behind him as he led the group down the hallway.

The tunnel went on for what seemed like forever. The wood beneath your feet creaking, and the walls dimly lit by torches spread evenly down the walls. The groups footsteps echoed around, seeping into your brain, making your head pound with every step you took. The walls had slowly stopped shaking, each step bringing you further away.

Techno took the front, leading down the hallway, Tommy and Tubbo three steps behind him. You could tell they had relaxed a bit, but we're still eager to leave. You and Wilbur brought up the rear. No one said a word. You could almost hear your own breath, but the echo was too loud, and drowned it out.

Techno's words ran around your head. Blown up? What did he mean by blown up? You guessed it didn't really matter much now, but you couldn't help but worry that it hadn't been just an earth quake. It hadn't really felt like one, and surely, it couldn't have lasted that long, right?

A hand slipped into yours, bringing you back to the present. You looked down and realized it was Wilbur's hand. He interlaced your fingers together. His hands were much bigger than yours, and they were calloused, undoubtedly from working, but also from his guitar. You looked at Wilbur and smiled. He grinned, and leaned down a bit, kissing the top of your head. You felt your face heat up as your heartbeat sped up too. You cursed under your breath, and Wilbur chuckled, squeezing your hand tighter.

Eventually, you reached a door at the end of the hall. Techno stopped before opening it, grinning mischievously before whipping around, his cape whacking Tommy in the face.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THAT FOR!" Tommy screeched. His voice echoed around so loud that you had to bury your head into Wilbur's chest. He wrapped you into his arms, blocking the loud, and still screaming, child from you. This action only caused more yelling, this time, from both Tommy, and Tubbo.

They wouldn't stop yelling, so you looked up at Will before standing on your tip toes and kissing him.

"I love you." He whispered in your ear so only you could hear it.

You kissed him again before whispering back, "I love you more."

You turned around, still engulfed in his hug, looking at Tommy who had now shut up.

"Finished yelling now?" You asked, smiling. He gagged, shuttering. Tubbo simply giggled.

"Now that we've gotten that out of the way," Techno said, clearing his throat. "I've been working on a little something..."

He turned the doorknob, pushing open the door.