19

You woke up in Wilbur's bed, but Will was gone. You sat up, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. You got up, your bare feet suddenly cold on the stone floor. You tugged the hem of the sweatshirt further down. You had forgotten to put pants on last night. Oh well.

You walked out of the room and over to the table. Tommy, Niki, and Tubbo were already sitting and eating. One glance towards the abandoned book at the end of the cavern reminded you of last night. You felt your face heat up a tad as you sat in a chair between Niki and Tommy. You grabbed a potato from the basket on the table. The wild boar was long gone, and you couldn't help but wish it wasn't.

"Thank you for letting me stay last night." Niki said between bites of potato.

"Of cou-"

"I slept on the fucking floor." Tommy interrupted you.

"Child." You dramatically rolled your eyes, causing Tubbo to giggle.

Techno and Wilbur came out of the potato farm, each with a handful of new potatoes.

"Oh hell no. I'm going hunting again." You said, jokingly throwing one of the potatoes back at Techno, who laughed and caught it.

"Oh... uhhhhhhh....." Tommy said, rubbing the back of his neck, wincing when he remembered it was bruised. "About that..."

He stood up and walked into his room. You looked at Wilbur who just shrugged. A few moments later, Tommy emerged from the room with a bundled up blanket. You raised your eyebrows as he set the bundle on the table, unfolding it.

A wave of shock washed over you when you saw that wrapped in that blanket was your bow, except it wasn't at all how you left it. It had been broken and splintered into over a dozen pieces. Shock quickly turned to sadness, and your eyes watered. Ember had given you that bow. She had told you to keep it safe, that You would need it. You picked up one of the pieces and turned it over in your hands.

"I..." you felt a tear trace down your face. "What happened?" You asked softly.

"I had it at the festival... I should have asked before I took it. I- I'll get you another one and-"

"It's okay Tommy. I'm not mad." You picked up a few more pieces of the broken bow. You pressed one into Tommy's hand. "In fact, we'll use this as a symbol of Pogtopia." You sniffed as you walked around the room, pressing a piece in each person's hand before sitting back down at the table. You picked up a piece of your own.

Technoblade was about to say something when Quackity stormed down the stairs and slammed a book down on the table. He had huge bags under his eyes and looked rather ill. He was still in the same clothes as before. You knew because they were wrinkled and a smell of wet grass wafted off of him.

"I've got it." He huffed out, putting his hands on the table and leaning over.

"Did you sleep at all last night?" Wilbur asked.

"I don't have time for sleep. Ive got more important things to do." He opened the book. Everyone shifted to look at it. It looked like a contract.

"What, you gonna have him sign over the presidency?" You sassed.

"No, princess." He snarled. "Well, not exactly. Ive disguised it in a building permit. Ive left a hundred pages blank in hopes that he won't look through them all and just sign it. He is a drunk after all."

"If this actually works..." Tubbo's voice trailed off.

"Thanks for having faith in me." Quackity snapped.

"Well, it's just that I've been in that office. He saw right through me, so what's stopping him from discovering you're with us?" Tubbo countered.

"Im not a fucking idiot, Tubbo. Unlike you, I didn't tell him I was pregnant. I told him I was going out to scout out the land for the hotel."

Tubbo sat up straighter. "There's going to be a hotel?!"

Quackity facepalmed. "No, dumbass. It's all a rouse to get him to sign away his position."

"Oh."

"When are you planning on giving it to him?" Niki asked.

He looked at his watch. "I have a meeting with him in 15 minutes."

He looked back down at his watch, more attentive this time. "I have a meeting in 15 minutes! Ive gotta go!" He took the book and ran back up the stairs, leaving the cave.