Chapter 1

{ Third person Pov }

Naruto was sleep peacefully when " NARUTO! WAKE THE DUCK UP, YOU HAVE SCHOOL TODAY " his mom yelled from down stairs, he jumped up off the bed and went to his bathroom.

He took his shower and brushed his teeth, but on his closet that he wearing for school.

{ Naruto School outfit}

{ Naruto Pov}

I ran to the kitchen to eat my breakfast " I'll take you to school " my dad told me and I nodded my head while eating breakfast.

When I was done I got make book bag and other things I need for school, then got in the car ready to leave.

{Time Skip }

In class was so boring, the only fun things was one of my best friends Sasuke, cause he helps me not to get bored during class.

After school Sasuke wanted me to got to his house to meet his older brother for the first time,I was expand nervous cause I never met his family.

My parents drop us off at his house, I was shocked cause he home is like a castle, my mouth drop in shocked.
Then Sasuke poked my side " let's go in" he said and I need my head still in shocked.

When we walked in it was even more beautiful, while I was amazed by how beautiful it was I heard someone said " welcome home little brother " when I turned around my heart skip a beat.

He was hot and handsome man I ever seen, I know I was gay at the age of 8, when me and Sasuke, accidentally kiss and I liked it. But I don't like Sasuke nothing more then a friend, but my heart never beat so fast before when I seen Sasuke older brother.

He looked at me that me me flinch and started to blush hard " who might you be?" He asked with a deep but gentle soft voice. I looked away " m-..my name is N-Naruto " I said nervously. When I looked back at him, he gave me a soft eye smile " Nice to meet you Naruto-Kun, I'm Itachi " I never in my life blushed so hard * k-Kun?!* I ask myself.

" Dobe? Are you ok? Your so red" Sasuke looked a little worried for his best friend and I turned to him " d-don't worry I'm f-fine" I said and they bother raise one eyebrow. I grabbed Sasuke hand " C-can we go to you're room Sasuke?" I asked " Sure?" Then he walked to his room and I followed.

{ Time Skip }

Me and Sasuke was working on our project for science class, then I turned to him to asked a question " Sasuke....how old is your brother?" I asked then he looked at me " 16.why?" He aske " oh, no reason " then continue to do our project.

I sighed 6 years of age gap, damn it why can't I be a little older? I asked myself, why do want him so bad and I just met him.

.::::.:::.::::.:::

I keep going to the Uchiha, mansion for almost a year, and for all those mouths I realize I had a huge crush on Tachi.
That's the nickname I gave him a couple months ago, and he gave me a nickname as well he calls me 'Naru'.