Chapter 15

— Sakuro Pov—

I got out my shotgun and shot a puppet head watch how the head satyr into pieces, i'm curious how human is going to look.

/ Creek!/

I turned and seen my friends walked in " What do you want?" I said, with focusing on a targets head ( it's a manikin )
They sight and looked at each other " Stop training for a few hour, come hang out with ups" on mg my friends said.

A sight escape " ..fine..." I pull the gun on safe mode, then took off my protection off and shit. I looked up at them to see they smiling " let's get drunk tonight!!" My other friend yelled, I laugh a bit and we walked out.

When my friends and I was messing around, I had seen Naruto, with some other people walking to my house. They are probably going to visit Sakura, like that little bitch need friends.

[ To be honest with y'all, I don't like Sakura, I'm just making her a good person for once and shit. I do t she useless I think she just a hoe😀I'm so off topic]

" I'm going home, talk to y'all later" they nodded theirs heads, I walked off and followed Naruto, with those other shitty as friends he with.

— Hinata POV—

I felt someone was following us, so I turned around and seen Sakuro, I was surprised at first " Naruto!" I gave him the look. He turned to se him " oh.." I let him talk.

—Naruto POV —

Don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious, I walked up to Sakuro, he looked down at me " We was walking to yours house to see both you and Sakura" I told him, he looked at me with a smile.

" let's go then" he said, we followed him damn it was easy, Hinata, looked at us ' remember the plan' she whispered and we nodded our heads. When we got there Sakura, came downstairs to greet us " do y'all have a bathroom I could use?" Hinata asked. Sakura told she can use the upstairs bathroom, cause downstairs is being fix and she left. Me and Sasuke distract the two Haruno, from going upstairs.

:: Hinata POV::

I opened the bathroom window to let Shikamaru, in he can help investigate what going on. He went in Sakuro room while I went in Sakura, I was looking for a few minutes until I found something.

A old box that was under a hidden wall behind Sakura, bookshelf and I looked around for a key the found it I was about to open when I heard both Naruto and Sasuke did the call.

:: Shikamaru POV::

I was looking in this boy room to find something, that when I came across something it was fils of paper, I seen my name a few other's.

I was looking to find more about this, when I head my friends gave the call, so I hurried to get much information I can then suddenly the room door opened.

__ Sakuro Pov__

I walked in my to go get something, I felt that some is in here, I pulled out a knife and looked around my room.

|| No one's Pov||

Sakuro looked behind the room door, closet, closet door, his bathroom, underneath the table and under the bed. Shikamaru was behind the couch, then he had to sneeze, that caught Sakuro, attention he slowly walked up the couch.

Shikamaru was panicking inside, but did want to show it - God please save me- he said in his head, then Sakura came out of nowhere " onion-San? What are you doing?" He looked at her " oh, nothing " they both walked off.

~~ Shikamaru POV ~~

I'm not doing this shit again, I hurried got this shits and went out the windows, I texts Hinata, that I got what I needed and other shit.

She text back saying wait for them at the hideout, I sighed a quick got away from that house " risking my own life for this shit" I told myself.