Chapter 13

~ Itachi Pov ~

A few minutes after Naruto left, I shut the door and lean on the door while slowly sliding down. When my butt met the floor and my long hair was in my face, a tear fell in the floor " damnit!..." I hate my life.

" Itachi....let's have a talk" I looked up and seen both my dad and Mom, I nodded my head and got up from the floor. Then looked at them " w-.what is it?" I asked, and they both sighed " I want you make Naruto yours" mom said " you need to stop pushing him away, I seen home you looked at him when he first came back from New York" dad surprisingly said.

I looked down " he...likes someone else...." " You know damn well that's a lie!" "  calm down honey" I looked at my mom, she sighed then patted my head " just go get what yours, he's not to young for you, he actually old enough" I smiled.

" Thanks mom" She smiled at me " No put on your shoes and hurry you ass up!" I laughed a bit, then put on my shoes and left the house.

~ Mioko Pov ~

I'm such a good mother😁 he better have my grandchildren with Naruto, or he will meet my fist.

( Boys can get pregnant in this, the baby will not come out of his ass💀 he will have a C-section)

:: Minato Pov::

I walked to Sakura, house to see if Naruto was there, I knocked on the door and waited for a few minutes. Someone finally opened the door it was a boy Version of Sakura, I gave him a small smile " Do you know my son Naruto?" I asked.

He just looked at me for a few seconds then spoked " He left a few hours ago, did something happened?..." he asks in a weird way, I gave him a awkward smile " um..no I was just looking for him, well if he comes here please tell him to come home. I'm worried about him cause I feel like he's in trouble" I told him.

He smiled at me " do t worry....your son...is safe" why is he saying it like that? I asked myself " ok? Bye?" Then walked away, wtf my son need to choose he friends wisely.

_ Naruto Pov_

I was walking slowly to the hospital, thinking about what Itachi, had said to me at his house.

( Flash Back a few minutes ago)

" who did you fall in love with?" " YOU NARUTO, IM HURT CAUSE IF YOU NEVER FELL IN LOVE WITH ME... THIS SHIT WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!!"

( End of flash back)

He's right all this shit wouldn't happen if I didn't confess or came back to Japan, they will have a happy life if I didn't came back.

Tears was falling and my eyes started to get blurry again, I didn't realize I was walking in the street, when I heard a truck horn that made me look.

I seen a big truck near that was coming fast, I close my eyes prepare to get hit, but I did feel anything. All I can feel me in someone arms while my head was on his chest, I opened my eyes to see Itachi!

" WHAT THE FUCK NARUTO!!" I just stared at him emotionless " WHY WOULD YOU STAND THERE? TOU HAVE AL THAT TIME TO MOVE OUT THE WAY, ITS LIKE YOU WANT TO DIE!" He yelled, and that what got me angry, I pushed him off me.

" WHY THE HELL YOU CARE!? YOU DID NOTHING BUT HURT ME, AND MAKE ME FEEL THAT I MESSED UP EVERYONES LIFE!" " I CARE CAUSE I LOVE YOU...I don't want you to Harm yourself, also I'm not trying to make you feel you did this mess" he put both hands on my cheek.

I stared at his black orbits eyes while he looked in mines " I'm so sorry Naruto..." what he did next shocked me, he pulled me into a kiss, a few seconds later I slowly melt into the kiss.

The I kiss him back with some tears falling and my heart was jumping in happiness, the kiss was sweet with no tongue or anything ( I wish it was tongue🥲😂) I was a nice lovely passionate kiss.

A few minutes we broke the kiss to catch a little air Itachi, hug me tight not to tight, just right with warmth's and love.

" I love you Naruto, please be mine?" I smile " I love you too..Itachi" we both laughed a bit.

|| Sakuro Pov||

I stood there while I seen Naruto, kissed another guy and that pissed me off, I have to kill him cause he not taking away my Naruto from me!

I walked away while making a plan in my head, I can't wait to make Naruto, queen and we will have fun together.

// Sakura Pov//

I have to kill my best friend tonight.....this hurts me so much, Sasuke and Naruto parents will be depressed if I do this shit.

I hate making decisions and I have to choose between them, my head hurts just thinking about this stupid shit.

\\ Hinata Pov//

I looked up Sakura files in the police station, my father is The chief of police and other shit, I know Sakura knows about something that we don't.

I'll been researching about her parents and brother that she never told anybody about, so far I know her parents own a company, but it doesn't tell what company her parents own.

I need help with this I'll asks Shikamaru, for help tomorrow night so we can solve this case, and I have to bring Naruto Sasuke too cause they the one I can trust and can keep a Secret.

That will be all for today!!😀😃